Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The downside of having all those assets for Ainge is everyone is going to ask for all of the best ones. Pritchard can't really be serious and look at the returns that Boogie, Jimmy B, and CP0 just got and think he's getting anywhere near that for a guy who's come out and said he's going to be a rental.

do yall really think PG is gonna be a rental for one year if he goes to boston and realizes how much better boston is than the lakers right now? dude would be a fool to just go to boston one year to go back to the lotto with the lakers the next year

DDgW-gkXkAALTVU.jpg

do yall really think PG is gonna be a rental for one year if he goes to boston and realizes how much better boston is than the lakers right now? dude would be a fool to just go to boston one year to go back to the lotto with the lakers the next year

Y'all keep saying this but he's said it from his own mouth. You don't think he knows Boston is a better team than LA? Why is he hell bent on going to LA at all given their standing? But he is.

He's also not trying to spend next season in Indiana now so this "he may be open" id certain caveats are there specifically with LeBron.

Last edited:

Y'all keep saying this but he's said it from his own mouth. You don't think he knows Boston is a better team than LA? Why is he hell bent on going to LA at all given their standing? But he is.

He's also not trying to spend next season in Indiana now so this "he may be open" id certain caveats are there specifically with LeBron.
Unless he goes to the lakers now, I have no doubt that he WILL NOT go to the lakers if he spends this year with another team 

I've visited San Antonio and Houston consecutive weekends. Both great cities

I've lived in both. If I were a millionaire, I'd choose Houston. If I were an elite pg on the decline in my career, struggling to make the wcf, San Antonio. I've seen jaw dropping homes in both locations.

Now that I think about it, butler would be a good fit for the Rockets over melo or pg. He's a kawhi lite, they need some nice defense there. That Minnesota team is gonna take a while to develop.

Last edited:
How? We've had 2 stars moved already and free agency hasn't even started.

I still think everything about the DJ fiasco is better than anything else that can happen. That was pure entertainment. Straight out of E! or something on Bravo. Produced by Andy Cohen.

Unless he goes to the lakers now, I have no doubt that he WILL NOT go to the lakers if he spends this year with another team 

I actually agree with this. Reminds me of the KG to lakers rumors before he got shipped to Boston.

If PG goes to Boston, I don't see him leaving to sign with a 25-30 win team.

It's in PG's best interest to not to commit to an extension though financially.

will gladly put $500 of Whips money up that he still ends up a laker in 2018

nba players change their minds all the time

come on man be honest with yourself

if he ends up in boston and lebron bolts to the west coast the east is open for the taking

lets not be gullable here

nba finals or garbage laker team with young guys?

pg is in his prime hes not wasting those years getting washed in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom