Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't Ben Simmons holding out on signing with Nike/Adidas because it meant more money if he fell to the Lakers?

Social media isn't the same as it was in 2010 and 2011 when they made those career moves.

That's what I'm saying.

That's not the point. They went to bigger markets and their earning potential off the court immediately went up. Which is what I've been saying the whole time.

To think it would be any different with PG would be silly, if anything it would only enhance his profile.

Last edited:
DDbd3ppVwAEbO4d.jpg:small

Brodie X

MVP by any means necessary 8)

We are talking 2-3 mil more? That's why he's doing it? And again, we really comparing pg to CP3 and melo?

Social media isn't the same as it was in 2010 and 2011 when they made those career moves.

That's what I'm saying.

That's not the point. They went to bigger markets and their earning potential off the court immediately went up. Which is what I've been saying the whole time.

Again, I'm asking if those jumps are that big now that social media has evened the playing field a lot.

This is a legit question. Westbrook is an absolute star in a small market because he's more attainable than any other time in his career. His rise to stardom has as much to do with his personality/game as it does the timing of it? right?

We will see with Giannis but no one can pronounce his name and he started in the all star game over bigger names. Is he not more popular than Porzingis?

Legit questions, B

Damn, @The Collector really booked!

Sorry guys but the real Collector is locked up. He's handed the reigns over to me to update his status. He says all 31 teams except Washington is cotton candy soft. Especially the Cowboys, Giants and Eagles. HTTR

Also wanted to get a message to some DC guy about a bet. Said bet will be paid upon his release and return proper. Hopefully sooner then later.
[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]
Bruh.

I don't believe it. Who would be running his account? He just happened to get locked up when the Wiz choked, pretty convenient if you ask me.

They aren't comparing cp3 and melo. They're comparing Denver/NYC and New Orleans/L.A.
I understand that. And it happens to be players that are far superior than PG. that's my point. We can compare cp and Melo to PG because PG will never be on their level

What's the back ground with Collector?

Cliffs.
Wiz suck. He doesn't post.
Wiz turn it around, he doesn't stop posting.
He said Wall was better than curry. Multiple times.
Says wiz will beat Boston, bets D.C. All American $200.
Wiz lose. "He catches a case"
Now someone is posting vicariously through him.

Cliffs.
maybe he got caught up sticking up the bodega to get those $200? 

I understand that. And it happens to be players that are far superior than PG. that's my point. We can compare cp and Melo to PG because PG will never be on their level

How is he not particularly at those same junctures?

Melo in Denver: 4x all star in Denver, 4x all NBA in 9 years in Denver

CP0: 4x all star, 3x all NBA, 3x all defense in 6 years in New Orleans

PG13: 4x all star, 3x all NBA, 3x all defense in 7 years in Indy

So what exactly are you basing this on?

Last edited:
Shams Charania: With Iguodala open to leaving Warriors and league interest accelerated, he plans to field offers at midnight Saturday, league sources say.

Cliffs.

Hell of a cliff.

Dude is a trip :lol:

Spammed the hell outta the thread with John Wall/Wizards talk all day every day.

Had an ongoing rivalry with a Celtics fan about which team was 2nd best in the East.

Bet DC $200 plus his screen name on the outcome of a Wiz/Celts series.

Never posted again after the Wiz went down 0-2. :rofl:

If he's really locked up though I hope everything works out for him.

How is he not particularly at those same junctures?

Melo in Denver: 4x all star in Denver, 4x all NBA in 9 years in Denver

CP0: 4x all star, 3x all NBA, 3x all defense in 6 years in New Orleans

PG13: 4x all star, 3x all NBA, 3x all defense in 7 years in Indy

So what exactly are you basing this on?

Not much to discuss if you think pg is on cp and Melos level.

Your view about PG is skewed because he might be a laker. You wouldn't go hard for him like this. Pretty obvious to everyone, and I know you included, PG is at a level below those guys

Cliffs.

you forgot threats and people acting like they can't die

and heroin

Last edited:
Not much to discuss if you think pg is on cp and Melos level.

Your view about PG is skewed because he might be a laker. You wouldn't go hard for him like this. Pretty obvious to everyone, and I know you included, PG is at a level below those guys

So you don't have an answer? If it's so obvious you should have an explanation correct? Man outside of NT is considered a top 10 player or at worst top 15 and yet he's not on their level.

Makes sense why he has no trade market...Oh wait!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom