Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
BG must be getting despite for the bread now. Just wants the check and to get away from glen

Last edited:
Yes, lets drop it. You're infatuated with him because he's giving your squad some love, so its not debatable. And yes, he;s not a star. You really think he is? Serious question. There are 15+ stars in the league? Whats the criteria? All star games, dropping 23 and 7 in his best year? Whats a star to you?

To me, these are the stars: LBJ, Durant, Steph, Harden, Russ, Kawhi,

then there;s the next level, and then the 3rd level, where PG13 is.

He's an all NBA player on both ends of the court, by the minimum definition that's a star. Those guys you mentioned are superstars/franchise type/ clear no. 1 option players.

I shouldn't have even bothered when you brought Melo up.

But you see Chris Paul and Melo as number 1 guys. Yet Paul George has been to more conference finals than both combined. Interesting.

He's also played in the East his entire career. Plus, since when is making conference finals indicative of if a player is a franchise player or not?

star level is the top level for me. Superstar/Franchise, all the same to me as star. Melo was only brought up because he's been doing it for longer. He's getting that bread because of what he once was. I aint arguing he's better than PG, hell no.

He's also played in the East his entire career. Plus, since when is making conference finals indicative of if a player is a franchise player or not?

Melo has been in the East the same amount of time. Where did I call him a franchise player? I said he's a star which he obviously is.

I can;t really believe people think PG is a star. Thats nuts to me.

I got grief with my dislike for Boogie last year, to the point where people were creating fake twitter handles in my screen name saying i wish bad things happened to him. Same dudes were gushing when he was traded to NO. What happened?

Some of you guys fall in love with certain players because they have their moments. I certainly think PG could be a star one day. Just not now. He has a couple of years to go.

Melo has been in the East the same amount of time. Where did I call him a franchise player? I said he's a star which he obviously is.

Casper did. I'm just saying if someone says franchise and you say #1.... There's no difference in what y'all saying. PG is certainly a star, I think he's saying those two at that stage were superstars because they were, and PG is not that in the slightest.

Casper did. I'm just saying if someone says franchise and you say #1.... There's no difference in what y'all saying. PG is certainly a star, I think he's saying those two at that stage were superstars because they were, and PG is not that in the slightest.

YES. Talking about at this stage, Melo and CP3 were ahead of him.

I can;t really believe people think PG is a star. Thats nuts to me.

I got grief with my dislike for Boogie last year, to the point where people were creating fake twitter handles in my screen name saying i wish bad things happened to him. Same dudes were gushing when he was traded to NO. What happened?

Some of you guys fall in love with certain players because they have their moments. I certainly think PG could be a star one day. Just not now. He has a couple of years to go.

Not at all PG has done it for multiple years. He's an all NBA player on both ends. Would you have said Kawhi was a star two years ago?

Based on WHAT?! What had they accomplished at that point of their careers that put them on another level than PG is now?

Not at all PG has done it for multiple years. He's an all NBA player on both ends. Would you have said Kawhi was a star two years ago?

nope, not at all. But he proved it this year and we can say we know he's going to continue to grow.

PG, on the other hand, i think this is where he's going to be. You see more growth from PG13? Cool if you do.

nope, not at all. But he proved it this year and we can say we know he's going to continue to grow.

PG, on the other hand, i think this is where he's going to be. You see more growth from PG13? Cool if you do.

Lol PG is a year older than Kawhi and lost a year do to injury. Yea think it's safe to say he could get better.

Anyways in actual FA news:

-Stein

League sources confirm Miami/Boston/Utah is indeed the order on visits Hayward has scheduled once free agency starts Saturday at 12:01 AM ET

Never let Riles go first man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom