Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol PG is a year older than Kawhi and lost a year do to injury. Yea think it's safe to say he could get better.

i feel like this is his game though. Not a whole lot more can he do. What can he improve, especially since he's looking to go to a team to most likely be the 2nd guy? Shooting? Sure. I can give him that part will improve, hopefully.

I just don't like PG like you, agreed. Its why i want you guys to get him. Makes my bet with Whip a lock. Please sign guys like him, and Boogie, and i'm happy. Was hoping guys like Love and LMA would end up on your squad.

What did Kawhi do from last year to this one? If Paul George improves his efficiency and scoring uptick just a bit while maintaining his defense he's a superstar player man :lol:.

What did Kawhi do from last year to this one? If Paul George improves his efficiency and scoring uptick just a bit while maintaining his defense he's a superstar player man
laugh.gif
I think the issue when watching George is that his offensive instincts aren't that great.  He defaults to pretty bad isos and doesn't play the court that well.  A lot of times players never unlearn those bad habits.

Not saying it's impossible like you said but improving his efficiency is easier said than done.

Last edited:
if he maintains. thats what i said. but you know his D gotta take a dip as each year goes.

and what did Kawhi do from last year to this year? really?

and to be honest, i hated to even put Russ and Kawhi on the star list. I usually only have about 4 guys who deserve that.

I think the issue when watching George is that his offensive instincts aren't that great.  He defaults to pretty bad isos and doesn't play the court that well.  A lot of times players never unlearn those bad habits.

Not saying it's impossible like you said but improving his efficiency is easier said than done.

That's why you get in the lab with Mamba which he's going to do. You saw how beastly Kawhi came back this year with a more well rounded offensive arsenal.

and to be honest, i hated to even put Russ and Kawhi on the star list. I usually only have about 4 guys who deserve that.
Well that's just your personal semantics (which are definitely odd).  But by my and most people's definitions PG is a star, and Russ and Kawhi are superstars.
That's why you get in the lab with Mamba which he's going to do. You saw how beastly Kawhi came back this year with a more well rounded offensive arsenal.
Yeah he's also learning from Pop though.  I guess Luke Walton is a pretty good coach.  If PG wants to do it he can do it.  If he's happy who he is and follows the Melo lifestyle it could get ugly though...

Last edited:
what???? my ***** collector up in the joint serving poundcakes?

say it aint so [emoji]128557[/emoji]

PG is definitely a star. Maybe not a superstar but he's a really good player man. Doesnt get enough credit honestly.

He's better served as a #2 option if you want to win it all, but as a #1 he had his fare share of success and held his ground against other stars at his position.

Last edited:
Reactions: MVP
Darryl Morrey with a jab at Dwight Howard? When talking about Chris Paul for free agency next year: We have never lost a superstar in Houston, people fight to play here.

Last edited:
Darryl Morrey with a shot at Dwight Howard? When talking about Chris Paul for free agency next year: We have never lost a superstar in Houston, people fight to play here.

He also said this basically is a 1 year all in deal.

Darryl Morrey with a jab at Dwight Howard? When talking about Chris Paul for free agency next year: We have never lost a superstar in Houston, people fight to play here.
Tough to call it a shot, Dwight categorically wasn't a superstar anymore when he played in HOU.  

What kind of contract is Iggy about to get? He's 33 years old and will be 34 in January. Can't be any more than a two year deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom