Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Pincus [emoji]10004[/emoji] @EricPincus

If the Celtics do swap down to #3 from #1 - they open up $1.38 mil in additional cap space towards landing a player like Hayward/Blake
4:10 PM - 16 Jun 2017

Eric Pincus [emoji]10004[/emoji] @EricPincus

Move down #1 to #3 and Boston at $29.96 mil in space (if they cut all non-g) - a hair under the max by about $338k
4:14 PM - 16 Jun 2017

Makes sense then. Apparently all they would have to do is waive Zeller and they could keep everybody and still sign Hayward plus have all those assets for more trades. Potentially Blake Griffin if the Clips/Jerry West wanted to really blow it up this summer

LeBron still lives in the East.  Unsure why Ainge is suddenly in win now mode.  Fultz and JB are two very nice pieces moving forward.  Wonder what he's up to?  Stockpiling a ton of unprotected firsts to throw at the Pelicans for AD?

I thought the NBA didn't drug test in the offseason?

Also if you've never worn the Jordan I, keep your comments to yourself. Might be the comfiest jays they ever put out

I called this Philly/Boston trade talks the other day :lol:. Lee does it again :pimp:

the 1 is not the comfiest jordan

it was one of the worst up until 2013 when they started using a cushioned layered midsole underneath the insole

now they are comfortable but arent as comfortable as the 13, 18, and 19

18 and 19 had double stacked zoom. nothing beats that

the 1 is not the comfiest jordan

it was one of the worst up until 2013 when they started using a cushioned layered midsole underneath the insole

now they are comfortable but arent as comfortable as the 13, 18, and 19

18 and 19 had double stacked zoom. nothing beats that

Coulda swore I typed Jordan II :lol:

"Typically, a team’s city will help cover the costs of the championship parade.

But with Oakland, California facing a massive budget shortfall, the Golden State Warriors volunteered to cover the parade costs."

"Typically, a team’s city will help cover the costs of the championship parade.

But with Oakland, California facing a massive budget shortfall, the Golden State Warriors volunteered to cover the parade costs."

That's dope of them

and people dont think they will spend momey to keep their players

they can do something only the celtics have done in the history of the nba

This is the quickest I can remember getting real off season chatter in a long time. Usually there's a week long Finals discussion and hangover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom