Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
smoke screens IMO

theres nothing in Philly worth that pick other than Embid or Simmons and I don't think Simmons will be that great either way

You do realize we have the #3 pick this year, our pick plus the Lakers unprotected pick next year and our pick plus the Kings unprotected pick the year after that, right?

And the talks have heated up to the point that Fultz may be paying a visit to Philly on Saturday and is awaiting Fultz medicals to come back.

Ainge gonna collect all the assets in the world just to keep collecting more assets :pimp:

think about how much bread the warriors have brought to oakland. it's not even debateable the value they've generated. Not just in tax dollars but for all of the businesses around the arena before & after the games as well. Mayor just salty they're leaving. It's petty to not chip in.

Dubs gonna be worth 10 Bs after they move to sf famb

I ******* hate Danny Ainge. Silver should have just fixed it for us to get number 1.

honestly I'm not giving Philly anything, they sucks anyways dudes getting gifted top picks left and right. hopefully they get screwed on picks the next few years. teach em a lesson

The Celtics could also be acquiring more first-round picks to deal for Jimmy Butler, per league source.

#sourceszn

Embiid and Simmons is pretty much untouchable
Maybe even Saric is untouchable also.

All of us Sixers fans would be HEATED if we traded Dario. Huge fan favorite, he's like a cult icon in Philly. He's still a mythical creature that wasn't ever supposed to come over according to most people.

I thought the NBA didn't drug test in the offseason?

Also if you've never worn the Jordan I, keep your comments to yourself. Might be the comfiest jays they ever put out

I called this Philly/Boston trade talks the other day :lol:. Lee does it again :pimp:

Last edited:
I always wondered how Webber would've fit alongside Shaq. Inside out threat nastyy

Honestly Ainge should take Oak/3/anything else they're giving and just move down. You don't feel great about Fultz and want Jackson? Cool get as many bodies (preferably bigs) as you can. As much as everyone thinks Jahlil has no place in the NBA (which I find ridiculous) I feel like he's a step in the right direction for Boston.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom