Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hop of curry nuts b.

Real talk tho...dead the salary cap. Let these boys extra eat.
It's never going to happen. Most of the players in the NBA actually benefit from the salary cap. W/o it, most of the league minus the top 30 players wouldn't be getting paid much at all.

Ain't Bron the VP of the players union? If he wanted to do away with max deals he and CP0 should have pushed for it in negotiations in the new CBA. Dummy.

Last edited:
Mudiay going to FLOURISH this year. Mark my words.

18ppg 7apg 5rpg 42/34/75 splits. #JustWaitOnit :pimp: [emoji]10024[/emoji]

Ain't Bron the VP of the players union? If he wanted to do away with max deals he and CP3 should have pushed for it in negotiations in the new CBA. Dummy.
Uhh no not really. Maxes were put in place in 1999, before Bron and CP took over

18ppg 7apg 5rpg 42/34/75 splits. #JustWaitOnit
pimp.gif
[emoji]10024[/emoji]
He gonna do all that coming off the bench? Cause Jamal Murray took his job. 

I'm just now clicking play on that video. A hoopmixtape from a pick-up game at the local gym?

**** outta here man 
laugh.gif

[emoji]128221[/emoji][emoji]128221[/emoji][emoji]128221[/emoji] [emoji]128221[/emoji]

Manifesto coming. "I see y'all praying on my downfall"

I predicted the Dlo trade to the Nets. This too will come to pass. I'm putting cases on all y'all *****.

Watch

Uhh no not really. Maxes were put in place in 1999, before Bron and CP took over

Uh they could have pushed for a change in the new CBA if they chose to. Just as they did the cap exploding vs smoothing. All that stuff is collectively bargained.

Uh they could have pushed for a change in the new CBA if they chose to. Just as they did the cap exploding vs smoothing. All that stuff is collectively bargained.
Not really. They are acting in the best interest of the Players and most of the players benefit from a cap. A league w/o a cap only benefits the best players in the league. I have no idea of the actual number but pushing for a CBA that is w/o a max would hurt over 400 of the 430 players in the league or so.

Lol they would've been booted from their jobs if they had even hinted at forgoing max salaries.

Well Bron should shut the hell up then and take his bag. Cause it don't sound like he's worried about the little guy.

Either that or they should gave pushed for a provision that allows one designated player to not count against the cap.

Last edited:
Melo in that system with the right mindset is going to be 30ppg @ 50/40/90
Good Metal Melo, jokes on the Good Metal joke tellers

rockets might have to do a 3 team trade...... or knicks would have to then trade ryan anderson...... rockets dont have much to give

18ppg 7apg 5rpg 42/34/75 splits. #JustWaitOnit :pimp: [emoji]10024[/emoji]

playing against the homies in an empty gym tho =/= playing against hella players better than you in front of 20k people

idk brochacho nacho.

Lol they would've been booted from their jobs if they had even hinted at forgoing max salaries.

Well Bron should shut the hell up then and take his bag. Cause it don't sound like he's worried about the little guy.
He should definitely shut up.
You can't be the President of the Union out here tweeting reckless about a decision you agreed to and should honor.
Keep that talk behind close doors, at that table....it's not for the World.

Not sure if Bron or Kanter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom