Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

What have the Celtics really done to make themselves better than the Cavs?

Lebron is still better than anyone on the cavs.

At this point im taking Kyrie over IT.

The Celtics drafted another SF to play the minutes of the SF they drafted last year and signed another SF.

The celtics are still weak as hell down low.

The celtics still arent better than the Cavs.  It took a lucky *** shot to win one game last year.  Gordon Hayward isnt single handedly closing that gap.  Not to mention that Cetlics team probably would have gotten washed by the bulls had Rondo not gotten hurt.
So the tragedy of IT's sister had no affect on the team?
we are not really doing this are we 

Literally only way the C's get to the ECF is if Wiz and Cavs have major injuries. Outside of that Celtics fans ain't even betting on getting to the Finals. If so, :nerd:

Wiz are in trouble bro.

I think they fall off. They added no major piece. Unless they ship Otto for someone at the deadline.

It took Marcus Smart channelling the corpse of Ray Allen to beat the Cavs once.... Celtics still losing in 5

Why are we acting like the Celtics are done though?

Done in what sense?

Personally, I don't think we're all having the same conversation

Boston as is, will be a top 3 team in the east.. I don't see them taking out the cavs and could even see the Wizards possibly taking them out, don't see the raptors doing it but it wouldn't completely shock me.. and I could see the 6ers taking a huge jump (plus I see their current ceiling as higher if guys are healthy)

For Boston, I see 2 options.. wait out the warriors (when they legit think they can win a title).. or wait out the warriors and bron (so focus on picks and young guys on rookie deals)

Literally only way the C's get to the ECF is if Wiz and Cavs have major injuries. Outside of that Celtics fans ain't even betting on getting to the Finals. If so, 
nerd.gif
This is you watching what's going on in Boston
laugh.gif

Wizards??
roll.gif
I love how yall are hyping up this Gordon acquisition YET Pacers played the Cavs better than yall! Yall can use the IT sister excuse all ya want but yall got ******* waxed.
roll.gif
 It's cool to be a homer and a fan but sheesh

Yall ain't got the juice like that bub. Put ya money where ya mouth is if yall really think yall gonna be that great . Cause I don't see it 

Last edited:
Gordon Hayward is being overvalued a bit, is he any better than any of the east all stars from last season? And did he go to a team with a distributor at point guard? All that and they're forced to gut their depth a bit just to afford him when they were already undersized as it is

I think Celtics fans are more hyped about years down the line than being realistic about next season. IT's sisters death alone ain't to blame for that big *** margin of loss against the Cavs

Gordon Hayward is being overvalued a bit, is he any better than any of the east all stars from last season? And did he go to a team with a distributor at point guard? All that and they're forced to gut their depth a bit just to afford him when they were already undersized as it is

I think Celtics fans are more hyped about years down the line than being realistic about next season. IT's sisters death alone ain't to blame for that big *** margin of loss against the Cavs

Distributing PGs are like CDs and cassettes You don't need one to win

Last edited:
1.Cavs
2. Celtics
3.Raps
4.Wiz
5.Bucks
6.Hornets
7.Sixers
8. Pistons/Miami

Now let me think West.......

Last edited:
If losing by 13 is almost winning, then sure, you almost won.

Almost won game 5 then too.  Only lost by 33.

:lol:

To those who think the series is more competitive. You see a potential series provided both teams are healthy going 7 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom