Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
no gravity so he won't get blocked at the rim every damn time

Been saying this since ever since that block Roy Hibbert (Pacers) had on him in the playoffs several years ago at the rim. Whichever angle of the replay you saw he was never high enough to dunk with Hibbert being in the play or not. Ridiculous.

Concerns about rampant brain disease is sounding like a soccer mom?

Concerns is one thing, saying get rid of the sport is another. At the end day football players now know the risk. The football players from the past have said if they had to do it over, they would still play.

my son got a concussion playing football when he played in middle school, I went down to the sideline to check on him and make sure he was alright, told him it was ok and not fight it and sit out. The trainer took his helmet, my son tried to find another helmet so he could resume play.

Concerns is one thing, saying get rid of the sport is another. At the end day football players now know the risk. The football players from the past have said if they had to do it over, they would still play.

Not all former players who were aware of the risk have said they would still have played knowing the risks they know now. And it's plausible to think the ones who said they would have still played, would have changed the way they played or taken head injuries more seriously if the risks had been disclosed decades ago when the NFL originally knew instead of denying the connection between head injuries and these later ailments.

All those donations pretty much knew the person already had CTE so that number shouldn't surprise you :lol:

football in 10-15 years is gonna be so bad to watch because the product on the field is gonna be garbage. people already making their kids focus on other sports, its gonna get worse in the next few years.

majority of these kids don't even get to play college and those that to have a very little chance to make it to the nfl... so whats the point in risking your Childs life for 0.01% chance of making millions?

baseball gonna be a gold mine soon, gonna be full of talent. watch

Bro the rate of "serious" injuries with Middle, High School, and College with Football is way higher than serious injuries found in any other sport.

What would it take for you (not you but ppl also in general) for people to say like, "Okay, this isn't a safe sport that should be played? Like how many kids have to break their necks before it become a real thing?

IMG_6807.PNG

SAS responds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom