Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides Durant not on it thr 1st team all nba was on point...all day A.D. we gon let then wins reflect dis season

Anyone have ESPN Insider? Curious to see what grade they have the Spurs off-season. It better be a D-F (it's really an F)

IMG_2830.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

Thanks bro. That's about what I expected but I gave them an F.

We needed to get better on the wing. Didn't do that.
Patty Mills and Pau Gasols contracts combine for max contract space.

Rudy Gay and LMA have player options and could opt in and there goes the 2018 flexibility.

Spurs got an F from me but I expected it.

I know a lot of people say Dejounte Murray can play but is he actually good?
I've seen him do a lot of good and bad things. My PG not being able to shoot will always bother me.

Jordan mentioned Lavar playing him one on one this dude is definitely winning. You got the greatest player in history to respond to you and you ain't eem make the league. Kudos Lavar Kudos:emoji_clap::emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

nah. all publicity aint good publicity. Mike aint give him props :lol: he hoed his life.

Don't know what the spurs were doing this summer.... I don't think they a top 4 team in the west any longer and if they end up being top 4. Kawhi deserves mvp

nah. all publicity aint good publicity. Mike aint give him props :lol: he hoed his life.

Has this dude ever given the indication he cares what people think of him. Now when someone says big baller brand most people know what you're talking about. That translates into money homie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom