Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ is new Gen a. I. Just stop... Don't make me post his 4th quarter stats against the rockets in the playoffs last year. Averages a triple double but has 4 assist in all 4th quarters of the series combined. Just stop.

So one series negates everything he did over a total of 80+ games last season? You keep moving the goalposts. He was the best clutch player in the league last season. That's not debatable.

I we looking at more then one year and his overall career dude has always done dumb ish with the game on the line. Like I said I know you love the dude but just stop...

So one series negates everything he did over a total of 80+ games last season? You keep moving the goalposts. He was the best clutch player in the league last season. That's not debatable.

no question. He completely obliterated crunch time during the season.

Have you been bothered for the past 16 years?
Slightly. Tony Parker did so many things that I couldn't reasonably expect out of another player to make up for it though. I can't reasonably expect someone else to make up for lack of shooting like TP did.

The Thunder won a game in 2012

I we looking at more then one year and his overall career dude has always done dumb ish with the game on the line. Like I said I know you love the dude but just stop...

Well if he did it over the course of an entire season, that would suggest he has capable IQ does it not? That was your statement. You were wrong. Try and keep up.

That's not how it works.
But seriously since Harden went to the Rockets:
Beard- 27/6/7 on 44/36/86
Brodie-26/8/9 on 44/32/83

Only thing Beard has over Brodie is 3 point shooting and drawing fouls.

bring out the vorp and ws/48

Well if he did it over the course of an entire season, that would suggest he has capable IQ does it not? That was your statement. You were wrong. Try and keep up.
big games means playoffs. Not regular season. Stop playing dumb. When he starts being clutch in the playoffs let me know.

dudes talking about what he did in the past ignoring where he is now. Like, the old **** doesnt matter. You're only as good as you're last shot. He's better now than he was with kd. Like..if you learn to ride a bike, 2 wheels, you're friends still gonna roast you saying you need training wheels? What someone does before doesnt matter, its what you do consistently now.

Certain players get their hisotrically great careers dismissed because of their teams' playoff success. Russ gets manhandled in the first round by Harden and co. and we prop up his regular season stats instead :lol:

russ was dropping 40-50 point triple dubs in the playoffs against the rockets...not much more dude can do. Goes to the bench for 30 seconds and the lead vanishes. There's a significant reason dude is being gassed.

Certain players get their hisotrically great careers dismissed because of their teams' playoff success. Russ gets manhandled in the first round by Harden and co. and we prop up his regular season stats instead :lol:
"harden quits on his team in the playoffs" referring to his no show in game 7.

Same guy When referring to Russ "he was clutch, look at his regular season stats."

Idk how anyone can look at this from an unbiased standpoint and think Russell Westbrook is better than James Harden. Russell Westbrook is not a top five player in the NBA. It's not even a slight against the guy.

the argument is 'how is harden top 5 if russell is not when the numbers show them to be identical if not russell actually doing more'

"harden quits on his team in the playoffs" referring to his no show in game 7.

Same guy When referring to Russ "he was clutch, look at his regular season stats."

Wrong. Harden has a documented pattern and history of quitting/no showing going back to his Thunder days.

Idk how anyone can look at this from an unbiased standpoint and think Russell Westbrook is better than James Harden. Russell Westbrook is not a top five player in the NBA. It's not even a slight against the guy.

There was a whole panel of 100 people that voted that thought just that though.

I already know he's not gonna give me a straight answer, but I'm still trying to figure out how Westbrook is Jesus reincarnated even though he has a Finals winning percentage of .000.

And the nerve to talk about moving goalposts when that's all he ever does. :lol:

agreed... Fans have this weird thing where the guy I like has to be better then the guy you like... It's really weird.

do yall not remember harden being complete trash against the clip sauce and JOSH FREAKIN SMITH being the X-Factor in pulling them out of the fire while james was benched for 40 minutes of the game? Stop it 5.

the argument is 'how is harden top 5 if russell is not when the numbers show them to be identical if not russell actually doing more'
Then the answer becomes that neither of them are top five because no way you can add both. You'd be kicking out one of four people who are clearly superior players to both.

The answer is simply that Russell Westbrook isn't top five. He's not better than Harden and you can't include both because the other four guys are clearly better than both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom