Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
spurs fans and the sports media started out with talk of cp3 and lowry and late chatter of kyrie irving

ended up signing washed rudy, manu, and pau, and patty mills

hey atleast they still got koala and danny green

Dem new orleans wildcats

Attachments

• DGFUmOzVYAAneRC.jpg
    DGFUmOzVYAAneRC.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 10
I'll at you , but Id put giannis at 6. Russell is in that 6 through 8 range. Very overrated when people think he's close to being a top 3 NBA player cause of his Stat padding.

Lol still using the 'stat padding' argument. Westbrook is nothing like Lebbywinks.

Has this dude ever given the indication he cares what people think of him. Now when someone says big baller brand most people know what you're talking about. That translates into money homie

it doesnt not actually translate to money unless you're willing to buy it. Talking about something is free. Following on social media is free. It costs nothing to say big baller brand and talk about Lavar or Lonzo, Melo, etc. That doesnt mean they caking just because they have a buzz. Thats not really how it works. and the thing about buzz is, it's finite. the hype can only carry you so far. fame and and monetizing on fame or completely different.

Reactions: HIM
Russ doesn't pass in the 4th quarter, so technically he does quit on his team.

That's not how it works.
But seriously since Harden went to the Rockets:
Beard- 27/6/7 on 44/36/86
Brodie-26/8/9 on 44/32/83

Only thing Beard has over Brodie is 3 point shooting and drawing fouls.

russ doesnt come up small in big moments. he may run out of gas, but he brings the effort. guarantee he has more than 10 points against the spurs with no kawhi. On his own back, they aint getting blown out by 40.

Reactions: MVP
Harden court vision is much better then Russ. Stop. Harden is better... Defenders they are equal. 3pt, drawing fouls and passing harden is better. Not even debatable. Russ doesn't have the iq to come up big in crunch time. Dude iq is buns, his situation awareness is weak.

Russ' biggest flaw is he gives too much at times, never can say he doesn't try. This has been a running theme for Beard for 5 straight seasons now.

KD is a better defender, as good of a rebounder, better clutch performer. He's been right there at Bron's hip for 3 seasons now. To the victor goes the spoils.

KD since 2014 season: 28/8/5
Bron since 2014 season: 26/7/7
Is he a better clutch performer based off 1 shot he hit in the finals or years past considering he was a big part in choking away a 3-1 lead the previous year?

Is he a better clutch performer based off 1 shot he hit in the finals or years past considering he was a big part in choking away a 3-1 lead the previous year?

I'm going off those clutch stats that were posted about Bron last week. Dude is trash late in games why you think he defers to Myrie.

Harden court vision is much better then Russ. Stop. Harden is better... Defenders they are equal. 3pt, drawing fouls and passing harden is better. Not even debatable. Russ doesn't have the iq to come up big in crunch time. Dude iq is buns, his situation awareness is weak.

Court vision and passing are very much debatable. When Harden wasn't in system that's known to inflate assist numbers even for marginal players this wasn't even an argument. Defense haha.

Doesn't have the IQ to come up in crunch time yet was the best player in clutch time this past season. "You want it to be one way, but it's the other way".

Thanks bro. That's about what I expected but I gave them an F.

We needed to get better on the wing. Didn't do that.
Patty Mills and Pau Gasols contracts combine for max contract space.

Rudy Gay and LMA have player options and could opt in and there goes the 2018 flexibility.

Spurs got an F from me but I expected it.

I've seen him do a lot of good and bad things. My PG not being able to shoot will always bother me.

Have you been bothered for the past 16 years?

Russ is new Gen a. I... Entertaining player but can't win with his style of play.
Just stop... Don't make me post his 4th quarter stats against the rockets in the playoffs last year. Averages a triple double but has 4 assist in all 4th quarters of the series combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom