Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah. Just havING a disagreement.
Its civil , you can tell people are upset when they aren't being civil.

Sorry agree to disagree. "You didn't win in ways I approve of talk" is ridiculous.

Even the NBA had a jab at how he won it....

IMG_6531.JPG

Dude hoops at the Rucker during his off season. He lives Basketball. He knows the code. That's why I know he ain't feeling right.
All of this.
You can't tell me he feels 100% okay with winning that Chip, that way.

I said all last year, he seems happy...and happier than I've seen him ever so that is all that matters.
But he frontin.
nah. Just havING a disagreement.
Its civil , you can tell people are upset when they aren't being civil.

Sorry agree to disagree. "You didn't win in ways I approve of talk" is ridiculous.
I don't approve.
Lot's of folks don't approve.
:rofl: KD doesn't even approve.

You think he's at Peace on the subject?

Bron only won one ring in my eyes. He's lucky Walter and Kyrie hit them shots.

See how ridiculous that sounds? KD has a ring. It is what it is. Highly doubt he looks at it at night and regrets ever going to GSW to be a part of one of the greatest teams ever. Man is taking less money than he needs to, to keep the squad together. He's fine :lol:

so let me ask y'all this: does '73-9' have and asterisk because they didnt win the chip?

IMO the two things are unrelated but someone can argue the season meant nothing.

See how ridiculous that sounds? KD has a ring. It is what it is. Highly doubt he looks at it at night and regrets ever going to GSW to be a part of one of the greatest teams ever. Man is taking less money than he needs to, to keep the squad together. He's fine :lol:
Bron's case is different. Stop trolling

KD did a ***** move but he joined the best team in the nba, that didnt really need him

Lebron went places and assembled the avengers everytime

so let me ask y'all this: does '73-9' have and asterisk bevause they didnt win the chip?

IMO the two things are unrelated but someone can argue the season meant nothing.
73-9 without a ring is embarrassing. That team was scary but looked funny in the light down 3-1 to okc.

I just like consistency. I find the same people who hate Lebron have no problem with what KD did.
since when are you consistent tho. You went from a huge Lebron hater to a lover.
You swore up and down that the warriors were overrated and Lebron and the cavs were to much for the warriors. Lebron owns kd. . Cavs in 5 etc etc.

Warriors win easily and its "kd didnt really win , its was an easy chip. No brainier warriors were going to win."
That's not consistent. Can't have it both ways my man.

Come on Based Jesus.
That is not even the same bro.

(talking about you saying Lebron only has one ring/see how that sounds)

Not the same at all my dude.
Stop it.

The way I see it Lebron truly only has one ring but that ring holds so much more weight than his whole tenure in Miami. The fact that he did it against a team that won 73 regular season games and led his team from a 3-1 deficit makes it that much more weighty. Yeah Kyrie hit that shot but they don't get there off of Lebron's muscle at all. The ring solidified Lebron as a top 5 player in history. Any more wins or losses just inches him closer or pushes him away from number 1 but never below 5. For the record

1.) Michael
2.) Kareem
3.) Magic
4.) Bird
5.) Lebron
6.) Kobe

....and I love Kobe Bryant

so let me ask y'all this: does '73-9' have and asterisk bevause they didnt win the chip?

That season didn't mean anything. They won were the best team in the regular season but second best team in the playoffs? 72-10 WITH THE RING is still the standard.

Fans think to much of themselves. I find it kind of funny if you think kd is tossing and turning in his bed and losing sleep at night over this.
Man KD is human.
Same as you.
Same as me.

We are the same whether you believe it or not.
HIs Millions and lifestyle does not excuse his conscious or struggling with issues us mere mortals do.

Example: If I sleep with a Married woman, I am going to lose sleep over it, because I have morals.
Your example: If KD sleeps with a Married woman, he won't lose sleep over it, he's different....He's SPECIAL

Come on Based Jesus.
That is not even the same bro.

(talking about you saying Lebron only has one ring/see how that sounds)

Not the same at all my dude.
Stop it.
nothing with Lebron is ever the same. He always has special passes that others can't get and is held to different standards.

You sound bitter my man. Let it go. Kd is gone and he ain't coming back. YAll have pg13. Move past it.
I used to hate the Lebron move to Miami but I have no problem with it anymore.grew out of it . same way I have no problem with kd going to gs

Last edited:
These ****** are losing sleep over **** just like you and I.
Nothing different, giving them credit like they are GODS.

THese are humans man.

73-9 doesnt mean a thing without a ring

Because Lebron won the ring

But the ring argument is "stupid"

What? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom