Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing with Lebron is ever the same.

You sound bitter my man. Let it go. Kd is gone and he ain't coming back. YAll have pg13. Move past it.
I used to hate the Lebron move to Miami but I have no problem with it anymore.grew out of it . same way I have no problem with kd going to gs
Bitter?
Bored more like it to even entertain this madness.

You guys say anyone talking about KD in a "not nice" way that is an OKC fan is "bitter"

There are plenty folks in here echoing my sentiments who cheer for Bulls or Wolves, they aren't bitter.
I am though....

:rofl:::
THere is no inbetween if you are an OKC fan.
If you Root OKC and don't agree with KD, you are bitter the end...
Man that is weak.

since when are you consistent tho. You went from a huge Lebron hater to a lover.
You swore up and down that the warriors were overrated and Lebron and the cavs were to much for the warriors. Lebron owns kd. . Cavs in 5 etc etc.

Warriors win easily and its "kd didnt really win , its was an easy chip. No brainier warriors were going to win."
That's not consistent. Can't have it both ways my man.

Noticed I hated Lebron his whole tenure in Miami because I thought his decision to leave Cleveland on top of the way he did it was straight ***** made. The moment he said he was coming home I let the hate go cause I knew regardless of what type of PR moves he had planned with going back, he acknowledged that his legacy wasn't whole unless he did right by the cavaliers. A 73 win regular season team adding a top 3 player in the league on their team isnt going to be surprising people when they win. I felt like Lebron and the Cavs were going to over come that easilybut it didn't happen that way. No one was surprised and the explanation for why they weren't all comes back to the same thing

73-9 doesnt mean a thing without a ring

Because Lebron won the ring

But the ring argument is "stupid"

What? :lol:

The ring argument isnt necessarily stupid it's just when you have a certain amount then it becomes stupid to use it as advantageous for one player against the next. I personally think once you have 3 rings, you can be in the top 5 convo. Also you need more than one league MVP :nerd:

...I love Kobe Bryant by the way.

Man KD is human.
Same as you.
Same as me.

We are the same whether you believe it or not.
HIs Millions and lifestyle does not excuse his conscious or struggling with issues us mere mortals do.

Example: If I sleep with a Married woman, I am going to lose sleep over it, because I have morals.
Your example: If KD sleeps with a Married woman, he won't lose sleep over it, he's different....He's SPECIAL

I don't say what I do about his situation because I think he is special. I simply say it because that's how I'd be in the same one.
I'd dip on OKC too. Nothing personal. Just business. The opportunity to be a part of GSW and win a chip would be too good to pass up on.
I'd sleep well at night with that chip on my finger while OKC fans out there with one on their shoulder making cupcake jokes.

As for your example, I don't sleep with women in relationships but it isnt a moral issue, it's a survival issue.
I dont care about her commitments, they aint mine. She the one in the wrong.
Her man might not see it that way though and there are a lot of ****** dead or in jail over a woman.

A 73 win regular season team adding a top 3 player in the league on their team isnt going to be surprising people when they win.

I mean....just read that.
Think about that.

There is no way KD can brag to ANYBODY about that Chip.
Who is going to listen and not laugh inside?

"hehehe yea Man, we(OKC and I) lost again but man...I just joined a powerhouse that won the most regular season games EVER in History...and got my Chip. Dap Dap Dap"

Man only dudes getting hyped with KD during this convo is "yes mans and hanger-ons and Moms"

I'm still stuck on how LeBron didn't take the easy way out by going to Miami.

The reigning MVP leaves the #1 seed, to team up with the #2 SG in the league (Wade) and a top 8 PF (Bosh), weaken 2 Eastern Conference playoff teams (Cavs, Raptors) in the process, and had 9/5 Vegas odds to win in their 1st season. But it was hard because it was from the ground up? Kinda sounds like starting a business, with a "small" loan of a $1 million dollars.

KD and Bron did the same thing, their paths weren't the same. The way we talk about the Warriors dominating the West, is the same way we felt about the Heat and the East.

I just dont see how one can argue "73-9" didnt matter cause "no ring"

But turn around and say "rings dont matter"

If "rings dont matter" then that season is valid as ever.

Playoff record/finals record isn't taken into account when talking about regular season records, which GSW holds. Personal standards are another thing that people cling onto too much.

I don't say what I do about his situation because I think he is special. I simply say it because that's how I'd be in the same one.
I'd dip on OKC too. Nothing personal. Just business. The opportunity to be a part of GSW and win a chip would be too good to pass up on.
I'd sleep well at night with that chip on my finger while OKC fans out there with one on their shoulder making cupcake jokes.

As for your example, I don't sleep with women in relationships but it isnt a moral issue, it's a survival issue.
Her man might not see it that way though and there are a lot of *****s dead or in jail over a woman.
Agreed. Id do the same thing as kd given the chance and not care what people think. Its as simple as that

I'm still stuck on how LeBron didn't take the easy way out by going to Miami.

The reigning MVP leaves the #1 seed, to team up with the #2 SG in the league (Wade) and a top 8 PF (Bosh), and weaken 2 Eastern Conference playoff teams (Cavs, Raptors) in the process, and had 5/2 Vegas odds to win in their 1st season.

KD and Bron did the same thing, their paths weren't the same. The way we talk about the Warriors dominating the West, is the same way we felt about the Heat and the East.
Nice try Raptors werent a playoff team the year prior barely a winning team at best.

I just dont see how one can argue "73-9" didnt matter cause "no ring"

But turn around and say "rings dont matter"

If "rings dont matter" then that season is valid as ever.

Playoff record/finals record isn't taken into account when talking about regular season records, which GSW holds. Personal standards are another thing that people cling onto too much.
Nice try on defending a 81pt game :nerd:

Her man might not see it that way though and there are a lot of *****s dead or in jail over a woman.

TBH, I've slept with a few married women and I slept like a baby afterwards.
Looking back on it now I'm not as "proud" as I was then, Karma gets me and got me either way.
Not my proudest moment.
But you can replace that example with whatever, the point is the same......but enough of this

**** KD and **** his whole crew and **** GSW too..still
Busters

Nice try Raptors werent a playoff team the year prior barely a winning team at best.
Under Chris Bosh the Raptors were a 3 and 6 seed before.

.....and you said they were barely a winning team...... they literally missed the playoffs by ONE game :lol:
.....AND at All-Star break were the 4TH SEED!!!! :lol:

Under Chris Bosh the Raptors were a 3 and 6 seed before.

.....and you said they were barely a winning team...... they literally missed the playoffs by ONE game :lol:
.....AND at All-Star break were the 4TH SEED!!!! :lol:
Screenshot_20170805-212708.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom