Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say you swap Curry to OKC and Russ to GSW, what would Curry put up and would OKC have a better or worse record?

Let's say you swap Curry to OKC and Russ to GSW, what would Curry put up and would OKC have a better or worse record?

Nah I'd rather compare their head to head stats (in favor of Curry) and look at his overall impact on the game than to fantasize

Last edited:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Basketball_Association_career_scoring_leaders

Look at this list. Look at the top 30. In a league that has almost 5,000 people walk through the doors if you score more points than everyone but 20-30 people you deserve to be heralded and put into whatever HoF they have.

Let's stop this.
ya man its kind of ridiculous.  I guess its expected, it is NT after all.

In about 3-5 years Melo will be top 10 in total points.  Top 10!!!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Basketball_Association_career_scoring_leaders

Look at this list. Look at the top 30. In a league that has almost 5,000 people walk through the doors if you score more points than everyone but 20-30 people you deserve to be heralded and put into whatever HoF they have.

Let's stop this.
ya man its kind of ridiculous.  I guess its expected, it is NT after all.

In about 3-5 years Melo will be top 10 in total points.  Top 10!!!!

Dem patches doe

OKC would be better. Curry is a clearly better player. And has played the role Russ currently is in...4 years ago. He led his team to more wins, and a playoff series win against a higher seed in a similar role.

But triple doubles [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Curry is clearly better, there's no debate.

Westbrook is a great player but I sense his appeal is more emotional than play based for some.

Last edited:
lol i love russ...but com'n son. its not even close. russ international. curry intergalactic. He's the reason they said pluto isnt a planet. then came back and said nvm, yes it is.
omggggggg

roll.gif

repped

OKC would be better. Curry is a clearly better player. And has played the role Russ currently is in...4 years ago. He led his team to more wins, and a playoff series win against a higher seed in a similar role.

But triple doubles [emoji]128580[/emoji]

:lol: OKC would have not been better last year with Steph

Our jerseys are so trash, but damn it looks even worse on PG
laugh.gif
for the love of God, rebrand
Even taking my Sonics fandom out of it, Thunder have always had weird jerseys/colors.

You could do something with lightning or whatever now that the Warriors don't have that anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom