Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah its called prison rules out here in miami lol..........21/hustle with prison rules and a couple of dudes fresh out / fresh off the boat >>>

you cross them once and theyre amazed

everything goes back,even airballs, game point wins by 2.........thats the mention of the +1 not being enough to win........gp+1 .......

where yall playin ball at, i thought that game point rule was universal....

do yall have the rule when youre playing a hustle/21 that if you tip in someones shot you drop their score back to zero/eliminate them ? we do that down here, hustle/21 with tips...

When i went to Greece last summer, there was a local 1 on 1 tournament in Athens I joined. I had like 5 hours before my boat leaves for the islands. I played high school and red shirted at a low D1, but they were amazed at how good I was. Dudes thought I played for an NBA team in the states.

everything goes back,even airballs, game point wins by 2.........thats the mention of the +1 not being enough to win........gp+1 .......

where yall playin ball at, i thought that game point rule was universal....

do yall have the rule when youre playing a hustle/21 that if you tip in someones shot you drop their score back to zero/eliminate them ? we do that down here, hustle/21 with tips...
We played 50 here...Same thing though. When we were younger, we'd play 2 hand taps went to zero and 1 hand taps got eliminated, but you could get back in if you caught an airball.

Some of the **** I'm reading in this thread I'm not sure if these people are talking about playing 21 or an actual basketball game
Just waiting for 'We don't even call traveling. Dudes be picking up the ball like Marshawn Lynch and it's just game on for everybody. We don't call that mess. We don't even count it when the ball goes in the basket. Ain't nobody got time for that. It's game on! What's a double dribble? It's game on!'

Hopscotch. Some of y'all playing hopscotch or some other elementary mess, but most definitely not basketball.

It seems that NBA players are starting to believe the hype, with veteran Matt Barnes making his case during an appearance on ‘The Herd, With Colin Cowherd’. During the interview, Barnes suggested that the Lakers could be the ideal fit for James, in order to get a chance to work with Johnson on his post-playing career: No better place. Yeah, no question. I think with him, he bought a big old house out in Brentwood. LA is the place to be. I heard he wants to be in management after and I think no better person in the game to help model and shape him than Magic Johnson.

– via Lakers

Phil Jackson is out as president, but the franchise’s strategy hasn’t changed much. A stalemate has ensued as sources indicate Anthony only wishes to waive his no-trade clause to go to the Rockets. Not even Cleveland, which is in turmoil, is good enough for Anthony as the Cavaliers are dealing with Kyrie Irving’s trade demand.

– via New

Remember I had a dude call 3 seconds on me. I called it a bull**** call and he gave me a technical. He went to the other basket and shot a FT.

:lol:

I wish you would've gotten a second T just to see if he would've tried to throw you out the game.

DGJBcsKXYAAeMVR

reading the posts about pick up ball, and it sounds like 98% are just reminiscing about the good ole days. Ain't nobody playing any ball in here except for a couple.

reading the posts about pick up ball, and it sounds like 98% are just reminiscing about the good ole days. Ain't nobody playing any ball in here except for a couple.

LOL. I just got done getting it innnnnnnnnnnn.

Tore my meniscus overseas playing, never felt the same after. Crazy because I am starting to feel like my old self again 2 years later. But at my age I would never go back even if given the opportunity. Plus got a little one on the way now.

Especially the shirtless dudes or the ones wearing wife beaters :sick:
what is wrong with wife beaters . i wear nothing but at the gym or when im balling. always take an extra one cause after a few games my shirt is soaked.

i was posting about pickup , waiting to get a game of pickup at the gym yesterday
... i
m playing pickup cause im getting older. taking advantage right now cause in a few years im not going to be able to play and i love ball... playing it >watching it any day of the week for me'

who the hell dont call out of bounds. thats mandatory. travels and carries called as well.

Imagine thinking melo would go to Cleveland for one year just to be spurned by lebron and stuck in one of the ****tiest cities in the world. Melo might as well retire a knick and leave the NBA as a "what if"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom