Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a magic fan Ima let y'all know now that they winning 30-35 games and something dumb like the 6th or 7th pick again :smh:

N if Melo finally gets traded don't sleep on the Knicks for bottom in the league

Suns and Lakers kind of in the same tier actually

Same tier, more like the same team. Except I think the Lakeshow has a better upside as far as free agents go, plus they have a championship culture and coach in Lucas Walton. No one has scrambled to come to Phoenix, and that's a shame because I always thought they were a classy organization.

Mason Plumlee and Mirotic still haven't reached deals as RFA's, pretty much the best of the rest left

Plumlee kinda screwed, might have to take below market value

Mirotic is only 26. wtf, seems like he's older

IMG_0776.JPG

Same tier, more like the same team. Except I think the Lakeshow has a better upside as far as free agents go, plus they have a championship culture and coach in Lucas Walton. No one has scrambled to come to Phoenix, and that's a shame because I always thought they were a classy organization.

I've heard Sarver is a prick and that word is around the league.

She def got some work done. On the face and dem mammories

nah ******* look real

face tho def work done

Vanna's chest game lookin a little soggy.

I like em a little soggy.

sorry no. if Freeze knows nothing, he knows *******. I'm a connoisseur of sorts. It's a gift. Titty Rainman.

She def got these touched up. Soooo much fuller now, when instead gravity should've taken a larger hold on them.

sb1_zps1435c8e6.jpg

where was all that fullness here??

3a335ec9f8e8b344ad2e998217c2a785--date-nights-james-darcy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom