Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$10 million is rich even in cali and ny and anywhere in the world really if hes really worth that

I see why he lives where i live. School is great. He rents. He's probably looking to bounce in a couple of years. Maybe when his kid gets to high school. I think he's only in 4th grade but he got his Dad genes so he looks built.

$10 million is rich even in cali and ny and anywhere in the world really if hes really worth that
Well you also have to consider he has to retire in a couple years and will have to budget that for the rest of his life. I don't think anyone will starve with 10 mill, but if he has to spread it over the next 50-60 years of his life it's not as much as it seems. But he should be able to double that if he fights Canelo again.

yeah, he needs that payday for sure. But he won't be living in the states when he's done. He'll go back to Kazakhstan and live like a king.

But he needs that Canelo rematch. Too many people ducked him in his prime.

I see why he lives where i live. School is great. He rents. He's probably looking to bounce in a couple of years. Maybe when his kid gets to high school. I think he's only in 4th grade but he got his Dad genes so he looks built.
does he drive a fancy car?

Well you also have to consider he has to retire in a couple years and will have to budget that for the rest of his life. I don't think anyone will starve with 10 mill, but if he has to spread it over the next 50-60 years of his life it's not as much as it seems. But he should be able to double that if he fights Canelo again.
The average Joe prob wont make 10 mil in their lifetime. If hes smart with his money hes set for life.

Canelo had to be juicing. Too much money was on the line for him to be so careless.

he's saving his money for sure. I think he has a lot of people he probably takes care of.

Sure does....

Screenshot_20180329-203306.jpg

yeah, he needs that payday for sure. But he won't be living in the states when he's done. He'll go back to Kazakhstan and live like a king.

But he needs that Canelo rematch. Too many people ducked him in his prime.
Can you ask him why he didn't campaign at 154 earlier in his career? Myself and a few others here were wondering.

The average Joe prob wont make 10 mil in their lifetime. If hes smart with his money hes set for life.
There are athletes who have made far more and lost it all, especially in boxing. I don't think GGG will face the same fate, he doesn't appear to be the type to splurge. My point was that even though he's a celebrity, he's not extremely wealthy and probably just lives more of a middle class lifestyle.

Can you ask him why he didn't campaign at 154 earlier in his career?

There are athletes who have made far more and lost it all, especially in boxing. I don't think GGG will face the same fate, he doesn't appear to be the type to splurge. My point was that even though he's a celebrity, he's not extremely wealthy and probably just lives more of a middle class lifestyle.
Upper Middle Class lifestyle.

I go back and forth about whether he was juicing. Alot of Mexican athletes have said it was from tainted beef. And its true

But if you're Canelo, how are you not extra careful and eating only the finest beef to protect yourself.

GGG definitely doesnt believe in his excuse. I mentioned Mexican soccer players also tested positive and he was intrigued.

I bet they will fight in Sept. Supposedly this O'Sullivan guy was set to get a chance at Canelo in Sept if he was to win his fight the day before the GGG/Canelo part 2 fight? So he'll just be pushed aside for the rematch. Canelo better not ask for a tune up though. Its a long lay off but F it, you screwed up.

Can you ask him why he didn't campaign at 154 earlier in his career? Myself and a few others here were wondering.

sure. I'm not a huge boxing guy so i always struggle to make small talk with his sport. We always end up talking about kids. You don't understand how hard it is for me to not fan out! I'm trying to keep my cool so he doesnt think i'm just another dude who jocks him

Talked to him about Mayweather doing MMA and he laughed and said he's not a smart one but he's rich so he can do "vatever" he wants.

I go back and forth about whether he was juicing. Alot of Mexican athletes have said it was from tainted beef. And its true

But if you're Canelo, how are you not extra careful and eating only the finest beef to protect yourself.

GGG definitely doesnt believe in his excuse. I mentioned Mexican soccer players also tested positive and he was intrigued.

I bet they will fight in Sept. Supposedly this O'Sullivan guy was set to get a chance at Canelo in Sept if he was to win his fight the day before the GGG/Canelo part 2 fight? So he'll just be pushed aside for the rematch. Canelo better not ask for a tune up though. Its a long lay off but F it, you screwed up.
Yea Ive heard of the Mexican contaminated meat thing, but you gotta be careful with so much money on the line. Hes either juicing or his team failed him. These dudes should have professional chefs etc, this is unacceptable.

Yea Ive heard of the Mexican contaminated meat thing, but you gotta be careful with so much money on the line. Hes either juicing or his team failed him. These dudes should have professional chefs etc, this is unacceptable.
I htink Canelo's Dad is his chef. But man, its gotta be touch not dabbling in the taco carts in mexico man. That **** is unreal.

Mayweather might as well come out of retirement and fight GGG for another bag.

Back
Top Bottom