Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not an impressive showing by AJ. I still think he got the dub though. Parker really did his thing.

Fight was much closer than the card. Ref was straight *** breaking it up everytime they were fighting inside smh.

AJ said in the interview he's not leaving the UK to fight as he shouldn't since he's the biggest Draw and holds all the cards. If i was on AJ's team next opponents I'm lining up would be David Haye if he beats Bellew in rematch, potentially Povetkin and Big Baby Miller

AJ said in the interview he's not leaving the UK to fight as he shouldn't since he's the biggest Draw and holds all the cards. If i was on AJ's team next opponents I'm lining up would be David Haye if he beats Bellew in rematch, potentially Povetkin and Big Baby Miller
So all those dudes before Wilder?

I think Wilder would be a very tough fight for AJ.

Yeah Wilder isn’t the most technically sound boxer but he has underrated footwork and his athleticism would be a huge problem for AJ. Wilder matches AJ height and reach so fighting on the edge won’t work. It would be a tough fight for both but I’ll give the nod to bronze bomber

Yes if I was on AJ's team I'm not fighting Wilder before at least those fights, I'd want AJ to trim down to 220-225 lbs, Wilder is too high of a risk right now with not enough reward. If Haye beats bellew in rematch that is going to be a big money fight in the UK. I'm not putting AJ in the ring against Wilder until he trims down to 220-225 lbs and I want to cash out on these $20-25 mil per fight in the mean time like how AJ just made today

So all those dudes before Wilder?

Last edited:
I think AJ manager knows Wilder would whoop Joseph so he's coming up with all kinds of excuses to make the fight not happen

Back
Top Bottom