Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just finished watching the replay of the fight since i missed it earlier...man that fight was disappointing

Neither were impressive, that ref was straight trash & them scorecards were even more :stoneface:

i might be the minority but i dont think joshua could beat wilder...it will be a close fight no knockouts but wilder will win imo

Tyson Fury if he gets back to the form when he beat Wladimir beats both AJ and Wilder

Just watched the fight. What a dissapointment. You can say what you want about Wilder but at least he brings excitement everytime.

I think its a good chance Povetkin gets AJ or Whyte next, unless Wilder tries to make the match against him again like he did with King Kong

Only saw the highlights. Where do Parker and Povetkin go from here? I think they should fight.

I think its a good chance Povetkin gets AJ or Whyte next, unless Wilder tries to make the match against him again like he did with King Kong
I still think Wilder would've decapitated Povetkin. AJ vs Povetkin is pointless now IMO. Povetkin is class below AJ, at this point in their careers.

i might be the minority but i dont think joshua could beat wilder...it will be a close fight no knockouts but wilder will win imo
Wow, thats in the minority? Most think AJ would win?

I'm no boxing aficionado, but i thought Wilder was the big favorite if that fight were to happen.

I can't believe AJ got $28M and Parker $18M for yesterday. Heavyweights still getting paid I see. Wilder getting paid peanuts compared to last night

I can't believe AJ got $28M and Parker $18M for yesterday. Heavyweights still getting paid I see. Wilder getting paid peanuts compared to last night

Well, Wilder also fought in front of 17k or so in Brooklyn a few weeks ago on SHO, while last night had 80k attendance and a global audience thanks to Sky.

3CB7EB8D-E7E7-437E-B483-211EACC50C91.png

Thurman out for his May 19th return.
Suffered a deep bruise on his left hand :rolleyes

For all the grief I gave Garcia, at least he stayed more active then Keith.
Al needs to get his stable in order.
Buncha of clowns running they're mouths but ain't doing a damn thing.

Keith don't want it Spence
Spence don't want it with Crawford
Garcia don't want it with Porter

Clowns!
None of them want to fight each other but talk like they bout that action.

thinking now. If im AJ and I just made 28M's last night and Wilder is higher risk. Why would I take the fight so soon. I'd just keep fighting others and cashing out.

Unless the money they are trying to give AJ is undeniable I could see why he would delay.

thinking now. If im AJ and I just made 28M's last night and Wilder is higher risk. Why would I take the fight so soon. I'd just keep fighting others and cashing out.

Unless the money they are trying to give AJ is undeniable I could see why he would delay.

Becoming undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the world is one of the highest honors in sports.

Thats why I said if i was his team i'd have my plan of having him fight David Haye if he beats Bellew, Povetkin, Big Baby Miller if he's willing to fly across the pond

Back
Top Bottom