OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:lol: UNC got the COI decision announcement moved to another day because tomorrow is a big fundraising day for them.

They're getting a slap on the wrist.

simpsons-mob.png

Pac12 refs been screwing teams for years :lol:
Even if USC was 100% right I'm sure they've been on the lucky side from those refs recently

that aint even that old! He should have been a $70M type of player. Sad

It's not...but when you're looking at pictures of a 25 year old Rogers who falls off the earth and now you see him 11 years later...you'll notice the difference in most people.

He does look old, but what kind of drugs? Painkillers and MJ don't do that to you..Do they? :lol:

Vikes are opioids. I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually moved on to stronger ones like a lot of addicts, especially ones with money. He's had alcohol issues as well.

I do feel sorry for dude tho. The MJ and alcohol **** was stuff dating back to college, but he didn't pick up the Vike habit until he got into the NFL.

Yeah. I don't think Vicodin would do that to you, but I don't really know for sure. Maybe over long periods like that, but it's gotta be something harder.

Justin Fields to UGA tomorrow?

Program changer if so. Think he's a NC caliber QB

Seems like the inevitable. UGA has built up steam with their recruiting and winning. I'm just ready for the whole ordeal to be over with TBH so people can move on. I guess the bigger question for me is who is on the Board next? I saw they someone on 247 made mention of who FSU should look at next, but it was VIP, so I couldn't read it.

Back
Top Bottom