OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IF Love breaks Sanders record does he win the heisman?

Your talking about the rushing yard record right? He hold's the record for rushing TDs in a single season too. McCaffrey broke his APY record but it took 13 games to do it.

I guess, there will be an * next to it though if it takes more than 11 games.

May not even get an invite to New York... you’re joking right?

No I'm not. Barkley, Mayfield, Lamar is who I have right now. It's all about who tallies enough votes, people rarely get to see Stanford play and it's not like he came in with hype like McAff was last season. It's rare for one RB to get invited let alone 2. It's a QB award in earnest.

If Love continues what he's doing then he's definitely getting an invite. No question about it.

People are overcorrecring for snubbing mccaffery. They’re paying attention to Love and if he finishes the season with 2700 yards rushing he’ll get an invite. He’ll get an invite with much less. 2000 will get him in there.

He’s not going to have 2700 yards though.

Just heard a tennessee fan/media person say alums want Butch fired today and for Fulmer to take over as interim coach :lol:

Sounds like a Flip Saunders situation to me.

USC coaches are complaining that WSU missed the game winning field goal, that they asked for a review and the refs wouldn’t give them one:

7700297.jpeg

7700299.jpeg

Also complaining that there’s no previous instance of a time where a targeting penalty was reviewed and then used to negate the original roughing penalty.

Also furious about the offensive pass interference call against Tyler Vaughns:

Back
Top Bottom