OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Todd Graham is an awful coach and ASU is trash, but so is the rest of the Pac12 and considering we just lost Christian Rector in practice to a hand injury, we’ll probably lose to them.

Todd Graham is an awful coach and ASU is trash, but so is the rest of the Pac12 and considering we just lost Christian Rector in practice to a hand injury, we’ll probably lose to them.

Are Washington and WSU the last hopes for the PAC to get in? I know one will eliminate the other in their game

Are Washington and WSU the last hopes for the PAC to get in? I know one will eliminate the other in their game

No because they’re both mediocre and the conference will cannibalize itself. Jake Browning is not good and Wazzu is overrated. Washington was always going to drop 1-2 and Wazzu should have earlier in the year.

It’ll sound like sour grapes but the Pac12s playoff chances died when USC destroyed Stanford and broke all its bones doing so. This coaching staff and the players aren’t experienced enough yet.

Paul Finebaum saying Mac may be trying to have an exit strategy and the admin and he are on thin ice. YES!

Can't they fire mac and not pay him because of that death threat stuff? I thought I read somewhere if he lied about it that's cause for them to fire

How would they prove he lied about it? I’m pretty sure if we searched we’d find death threats on twitter.

Can't they fire mac and not pay him because of that death threat stuff? I thought I read somewhere if he lied about it that's cause for them to fire

That is correct.

The tank is on. Need UGA to not lay an egg Saturday.

How do TAMU people feel about the prospects of a 10-2/9-3 season. They’re one horrible coaching job performance from 11-1.

How do TAMU people feel about the prospects of a 10-2/9-3 season. They’re one horrible coaching job performance from 11-1.
I'm just waiting for November to hit and the late season crash to start. 3-9 the last four seasons (taking out the scrub opponents like UTSA, Western Carolina, LA Monroe)...we tend to lose to anyone with a pulse late in the season.

Most people are getting on board with keeping Sumlin around if he can pull off 9-3/10-2 this year. But a lot of people feel he still won't be at A&M next season even if does that (leaving on his own).

No way in hell Chip goes to USC. I feel strongly that Chip is done with college and if we see him again its NFL

LOL, nobody in the NFL wants chip anymore. he is going to become a OC and run that offense that didnt work in philly and San fran?

Not talking the Will Lyles stuff although that was a red flag for some schools that are still under the eye of the NCAA. I know I got **** for "fake news"ing it when I said this about Harbaugh but a lot of the same is going on in the Pac12 with Kelly. USC's boosters and former players were pretty vocal against hiring him and dudes who used to play for him at Oregon and in Philly haven't exactly been singing his praises. (Yes, I know, all coaches have their detractors.)

The only people really clamoring for SC to hire Kelly are the media and fan base. People have posted similar about him in regards to other schools.

chip would never work at USC because of the LA media he would hate and them USC boosters trying to tell him what to do he would have none of it.

oregon was the prefect set up for him

Back
Top Bottom