OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lot of smoke that Coach Mac is done Sunday no matter the outcome of UGA game.

Bad relationship with administration. Be interesting to see what happens.

Scott Frost or Mike Norvell will be next HC

I still find it hard to believe he is going to tell Oz no.

You can do a lot better than Norvell. Chip should be #1 on your guys list IMO.

163.gif

Hell nah to those 2 names though.

Brinks truck and bittys for Chip.

Kelly hates recruiting and schmoozing with boosters...wont fly in the SEC.

If they get rid of Mac, hope we can keep Corral and Jacob Copeland.

Chip is going to recruit in SFLA and the Southeast? Naw, man.

He found the guys he needed in Eugene. I don't see why UF can't be a souped up version of his UO teams.

Guys like Petrino and Petersen loathe the game too, but they field teams with talent. Recruiting is important but realistically it should be one of the last reasons you hire a guy at a place like UF.

SFla and the Southeast is the most difficult recruiting ground in the country. Can't see him willingly signing up for that.

Ehhhhhh

The biggest talent he'll need to acquire is on the defensive side of the ball, which will be more on his assistants than him. If he hires the right guys it will be fine. He got to a natty off of 3 & 4* texas & Cali kids. Something tells me that even w/ an aversion to recruiting he can get similar talent on O, if not more.

Miami will win out. Go to the final four playoffs. Then lose to Alabama. But i would love to see them shock the world by taking it all.

Chips offense is good enough that he doesn't need 5* kids on offense. Those Oregon squads were mostly 3* kids. I still don't see him going back to college though. Maybe that's me being the Oregon Homer I am, maybe it's me reading all that stuff about him hating the recruiting and boosters, maybe it's me thinking he's still stubborn and making his offense work in the NFL. Idk but I'm sure his ego won't let him stay doing what he is now

Nah, Chip doesn’t have a cushy gig like MNF to fall back on.

A situation is going to have to be absolutely perfet for Gruden to come back and I’m not sure if it ever will. Places with quality QB’s that have solid ownership, and are willing to give a guy full control don’t really ever open up.

Back
Top Bottom