OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chop those trees :pimp:
COLifeZones_Beaver_Trees.jpg

Oregon state :rofl:

How does that broski fumble without contact, as they are trying to run out the clock? :lol:

I was right by where that winning TD was scored. Trying to upload the video but have issues

David Shaw is a ****ing lunatic.
Dude got his *** benched by Jim harbaugh and is out trying to prove something. Dude is *** as a play caller.

I was rooting for an Oregon State upset simply because **** Stanford, but then realized in the off chance we do make it to a P12CG I’d love to see this offense again.

Every Pac-12 school that has been forced to play back-to-back road games with the second game on a short week Friday has lost the Friday road game. Teams are 0-5 the last two seasons and three of those losing teams were the favorites – like USC in Pullman.

Only one Pac-12 team has had to do it twice - USC.

Stanford's blow out 5+ touchdown loss to UW last year was on a back to back Friday too. As was Wazzu's L this year to Cal.

The Pac 12 is intentionally scheduling the after dark chaos.

Rick Neuheisel: CBS Sports Net viewers ‘don’t know who Khalil Tate’ is

Arizona looks to make it four in a row when it hosts No. 15 Washington State on Saturday night, and odds are if the Wildcats come out on top it will be thanks to the play of rising star Khalil Tate.

But, much as has been the case with Arizona’s previous three games, a relatively small percentage of the country will get to see Tate’s exploits. That’s because Arizona (5-2, 3-1) will be playing on the Pac-12 Network for the fourth consecutive week.

“That’s a slight problem for Tate from an exposure standpoint, over and above the Pac-12 Networks’ limited distribution (approximately 20 million homes),” Jon Wilner of the San Jose Mercury News wrote.

Adding to the issue, per Wilner: the Pac-12 doesn’t have an agreement with CBS Sports Network, which is in 50 million homes, to show game highlights from Pac-12 games without paying a fee. “And it’s not paying the fee when it can show highlights from games on other networks (ESPN and Fox) for free.

Ex-Colorado, UCLA and Washington coach Rick Neuheisel recently discovered this when he wanted to show highlights of Tate, who on Oct. 7 set the FBS record for rushing yards by a quarterback and has run for 694 yards and seven touchdowns in the last three games.

“If you’re watching our show, you don’t know who Khalil Tate is,” Neuheisel told Wilner. “I’m a west coast guy, I want to show the stuff that’s going on out there, because I know it’s good football. But if it’s on the Pac-12 Networks, we’re out of luck.”

Tate and Arizona will finally get some national exposure for its Nov. 4 game at USC, which will be on one of the ESPN networks. Which one, and at what time, won’t be determined until Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom