OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Havent paid much attention to CFB this year but what eff is up with FSU??? I know they lose Deondre the first week but I at least expected a Akers/Patrick combo could win them some games... Dre, any thoughts???

Oh yeah!..You know you're in the heart of football season when Gameday is in the elements and you can see their breath.

:smokin

Oh yeah!..You know you're in the heart of football season when Gameday is in the elements and you can see their breath.

:smokin

How the hell is it snowing already in places? It was just 100 degrees outchea 2 days ago.

Glorious day either way, either we pull the upset, or the final nail in Mr. Ed's coffin.

It was 75* last weekend here in Michigan and is 45* today... Will prob be in the mid 60's in the next couple weeks then possibly snowing around Thanksgiving... Midwest weather is always crazy

It was 75* last weekend here in Michigan and is 45* today... Will prob be in the mid 60's in the next couple weeks then possibly snowing around Thanksgiving... Midwest weather is always crazy

Most unpredictable weather ever. Warm last week, cold this week, then back to warm :smh:

Lot of smoke that Coach Mac is done Sunday no matter the outcome of UGA game.

Bad relationship with administration. Be interesting to see what happens.

Scott Frost or Mike Norvell will be next HC

I don't believe this one bit. No chance they fire him tomorrow if you beat UGA.

He will take a reduced buyout or be fire for cause over the death threat fiasco.

We better not hire Dan Mullen.

Why couldn't Chollie just take the damn year off?
They weren't hiring him. :lol:

Interested in seeing what direction they go. Did not think they'd move this swiftly. Think Chip is a pipe dream regardless.

With a $16 million buyout at that

Not that he will leave or they’ll fire him, just wild

Jesus
hhh4.png

Back
Top Bottom