OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly I kinda liked the BCS and just taking the top 4 teams from there. The committee is there for teams that pass “the eye test” but they’ve got their own biases that imo taint things.

Bama won. Sure. Do I think they’re the best team? Probably. But that’s playing the result. They should have never got in.

But it doesn’t change the fact that they’re claiming to be national champions when they’re not even champions of their division. A playoff is stupid if you’re not going to do it right.

I think it was a down year in CFB in general, and Bama was able to capitalize. I think there may have been better more talented teams, but I think Bama was the best coached team as usual.

How much better of an athlete is he than the other guys at WR/RB??? OSU has recruited really good skill position players, I don't see much of a shot for him there over QB

As far as QB I don't see him ever playing unless Haskins gets hurt or ends up being a bust.

I could see him being a WR or a type of Percy Harvin role, he definitely won't get in at RB with Weber/Dobbins still there.

He did say he would make whatever change necessary to help the team and get on th field. I honestly thought he'd transfer, if i recall he seemed pretty egotistical during his recruitment. Kid is a gamer though

F37FA898-1BA9-4C98-95FA-C032233FE9E5.jpeg

If the governor of FL endorses it, it has to be true
:lol::rofl:

But if that same Auburn team then lost to Georgia who then lost to Alabama, where does that leave the "National Champs?"

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Didn't know Alabama CB Levi Wallace was from Tucson High School, proud of the young man and wish him the best in the NFL

Good for Eason, Fromm Brady is the future of the dawgs

How soon they gone be clamoring for Justin Fields though?

If Fields is as equivalent throwing but also adds more with legs, its gonna be interesting.

Its Fromm's job until he just F's it up big time. We stuck it out with Eason all last season and it was so-so

Eason should've came to the U to begin with.

He ****ed up

I initially thought that was where he would go but after seeing Miami those last 3 games he was prob like nah

Going in to Jr year dude prob just thinking about going home and being a hero get UW back in the mix potentially in the final 4 (idk who they have tho)

great finish to the college football season
congrats to the people champs, the king college football, UCF :pimp:
alabama did their thing, too.

Fields was an early signee, right?

I just can't imagine he's going to sit for 2 seasons behind Fromm and be cool with that. But if he did already sign, he had to know this was possible.

Word? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Dammit man.
Pretty sure it was tax bracket motivated but they already ain’t really like him to begin with. Didn’t really connect with them and when Vans dad would come up (WR coach for the Dolphins) they felt they learned more in a couple days with him then their whole time with Heard

Fields was an early signee, right?

I just can't imagine he's going to sit for 2 seasons behind Fromm and be cool with that. But if he did already sign, he had to know this was possible.

Just let Fromm have any slippage whatsoever. I mean we saw the pitchforks out for Hurts.

Back
Top Bottom