OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is McDoom trying to transfer? I think you or Newbs mentioned that on here before?

Yea, last I heard. Sucks cause dude has a lot of potential.

0 reason for why bum *** Crawford should have gotten burn over him this season.

Rumor is Brandon Watson and JBB are gone too. Them going after former Utah CB/S Casey Hughes as a GT makes sense if Watson is gone. I'd prefer if they would just convince Brandon to stay and move him to S and bench Metellus.

In-state 2019 DE Cameron Williams flips from Florida to Miami
http://on-ajc.com/2mY3IfL

DUBxWGwWsAAXA0J.jpg

Are you guys being serious about Martz’s Complaint?
He’s right, it’s an all star game with OL who haven’t practiced together more than 4 days
It is a showcase for the kids to get a better look for a shot at the league not to try and show your defensive coordinator prowess lol

Agreed but he could have had at it with the coach and chased him down Schwartz style if he was that pissed

This is the Cass kid/former MSU commit who bodyslammed the security guard, and got some jailtime because of an altercation with his GF IIRC.

Seems to have turned his life around, good for him.

Yea, last I heard. Sucks cause dude has a lot of potential.

0 reason for why bum *** Crawford should have gotten burn over him this season.

Rumor is Brandon Watson and JBB are gone too. Them going after former Utah CB/S Casey Hughes as a GT makes sense if Watson is gone. I'd prefer if they would just convince Brandon to stay and move him to S and bench Metellus.

Dylan gunna have a big yr

Sounds like Vrabel might be looking to bring Ed Warriner on as his OL coach... Warriner was supposed to be on Michigans staff as of yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom