**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Jack Doyle will be back soon. When he does Ebron’s numbers will go back down. Could see a lot of 3 catches for 30 yards type of games down the road when that happens.

Down 12 but I have Kamara and Brees tonight vs his J. Reed. Hope I can get 35 between the two of them.

Jack Doyle will be back soon. When he does Ebron’s numbers will go back down. Could see a lot of 3 catches for 30 yards type of games down the road when that happens.

I dont think Doyle is going to stop him from getting redzone looks. He still got two TDs the couple games that Doyle played. That's about as much as one could hope for with the waste land that is currently the TE position. Only two players in the NFL currently have more red zone targets than Ebron. One is Kamara and the other is Juju

Burtons two TDs this year came on a gimmicky shovel pass and a 40 yard pass where the defender fell on his ***.

These games without Dpyle could be all That was needed for Ebron to be the new favorite u less they start running plays without Ebron on the field

These games without Dpyle could be all That was needed for Ebron to be the new favorite u less they start running plays without Ebron on the field

I think given their lack of receiving threats they go with a bunch of 2 tight end sets when Doyle is back. Maybe that kick starts their running game as well.

I think given their lack of receiving threats they go with a bunch of 2 tight end sets when Doyle is back. Maybe that kick starts their running game as well.

Well I think Hines is cemented as the pass-catching back. Mack is hurt and Wilkins hasn't done much to take advantage of that.

Whose going to lead that backfield, Clement or smallwood? I'm not even sure I want to take a flyer on that backfield even with this news. Just goes from a 4 headed timeshare to 3

My RBs are James White, Alex Collins, Chris Carson, and Mark Ingram. might have to start them based on matchups lol
Also got offered Dalvin Cook for Ingram, but gonna wait to see how he does tonight

I’m so annoyed about the Ajayi news. This dude I really don’t like had Dalvin Cook in his starting lineup yesterday right before kickoff but was playing against my top competition in this league so I told him Cook was out and to scoop up Smallwood to start for him.

I could have really used another RB too.

My RBs are James White, Alex Collins, Chris Carson, and Mark Ingram. might have to start them based on matchups lol
Also got offered Dalvin Cook for Ingram, but gonna wait to see how he does tonight
Ingram> Cook

I wouldn't go off tonight, they will likely just ease him in but who knows. But I don't like that deal, just me tho

Should I trade davante Adams, kittle, and alshon Jeffrey for Calvin Ridley and David Johnson.

I have a lot of depth at receiver :

Adams
Golladay
Jeffrey
Will fuller
Emmanuel Sanders

And my only rbs are kamara, Michel, drake and Collins.

The only thing that scares me is losing kittle because of how bad te has been this year, he’s been really solid. Maybe pickup swaim so I can go through with this?

Eagles gonna make a move most likely at RB. Between clement and Smallwood I would take clement’s upside especially in PPR. Smallwood has produced well in his limited time though

I’m so annoyed about the Ajayi news. This dude I really don’t like had Dalvin Cook in his starting lineup yesterday right before kickoff but was playing against my top competition in this league so I told him Cook was out and to scoop up Smallwood to start for him.

I could have really used another RB too.
don't give people tips bro :lol:

I did that last season and told someone I hate in fantasy scoop up Kamara after he cleared waivers

Started fuller at the flex instead of ingram because I already have kamara and thomas and didn't wanna put all my eggs in one basket :smh:

And now freakin Lutz is missing kicks!!!

Wth is goin on man

I had this matchup won but i left him to increase my points and move up in standing. Im only up .7 now

:angry:

Back
Top Bottom