**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Ingram got a lot of work in that first series. Curious to see the workload is split between him and Kamara now.

Ingram got a lot of work in that first series. Curious to see the workload is split between him and Kamara now.

It was to be expected on his first game back. Teams always make sure to get their guys coming off injury/suspension a **** ton of work in their first games back. This is gonna be annoying for me this week while I have Kamara and I’m going against Ingram though.

Should I trade davante Adams, kittle, and alshon Jeffrey for Calvin Ridley and David Johnson.

I have a lot of depth at receiver :

Adams
Golladay
Jeffrey
Will fuller
Emmanuel Sanders

And my only rbs are kamara, Michel, drake and Collins.

The only thing that scares me is losing kittle because of how bad te has been this year, he’s been really solid. Maybe pickup swaim so I can go through with this?

Anyone?

I don't understand what is going on with Reed. He is barely in on snaps. He wasn't on the injury report and they are coming off a bye. Smh

I don’t like that deal, just me tho

David Johnson hasn’t been his old self yet

You’re giving up a lot for just DJ. Sure Ridley has two good games under his belt but yea.

Adams is a stud, Kittle is a great TE but I mean who knows how he pans out rest of the season but like you said TE are thin out there

Would love a score from Kamara in the second half...Seems like they are trying to limit him before the bye week to get him some extra rest...

I'm only up 3 points if Jordan Reed breathes on the ball it's a wrap
OH MY ******* GOODNESS I'M GOING TO LOSE I WISH I WOULD'VE KNOWN KAMARA WAS BENCHED

Last edited:
After starting 0-3. We got a 2 game winning streak going.. I am hyped.

RoS is looking solid as well. Just need Dalvin Cook to get healthy.

Michael Thomas finished with 8pts so essentially Crosby makes his damn FGs i wpuld have won my matchup by 2 pts

85.25 - 83.30

:smh:

I was 4-0 and lost to a 0-4 team by 2.66.

718.gif

3-2. Playing Matty Ice instead of Rivers killed me. :smh:

Huge bounce back week coming tho :smile:

@ home vs Tampa laat 4 years

2017: Ryan 26-35, 317 YDS, 1 TD
Jones 12 REC, 253 YDS, 2 TD

2016: Ryan 27-39, 334 YDS, 2 TD
Jones 4 REC, 66 YDS, 1 TD

2015: Ryan 37-45, 397 YDS, 2 TD, 1 INT
Jones 12 REC, 162 YDS, 1 TD

2014: Ryan 21-24, 286 YDS, 3 TD
Jones 9 REC, 161 YDS, 2 TD

Last edited:
I don't understand what is going on with Reed. He is barely in on snaps. He wasn't on the injury report and they are coming off a bye. Smh

Yeah I kept looking around wondering where the **** he was. I have zero clue why they had him on the sidelines while Vernon Davis was in there like 80% of the time in the first half. Jay Gruden has been especially terrible this year.

I picked up Olsen and threw him on the IR but I don’t how I feel about dropping kittle. Seems like he’ll get hurt type of thing

Back
Top Bottom