**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

You think so?

I don't have a good feeling about Fournette this season. Whether that's injury or what, just a gut thing.

I really don't know on Gordon. For PPR he will probably be ok and that offense is somewhat loaded, but I don't think he's anything special as a player.

I think someone in here drafted Hurst. I would think 4 weeks with a screw in the foot is being extremely optimistic.

Where is the fool in here that drafted Hurst as his starting TE......IN A 12 MAN LEAGUE.

Last edited:
I'm in the same exact spot as you. Leaning Gordon if he's there, but didn't think to consider CMC. What are your plans for WR then?

I take a WR with my 3rd and 4th. It is diff everytime really.

I get to keep Juju with my 12th round pick so after my first 4 picks my team usually looks like

M Gordon
CMC
Landry
A Cooper or B Cooks
Juju (keeper)

so after that point i start getting what i like.

Where is the fool in here that drafted Hurst as his starting TE......IN A 12 MAN LEAGUE.

someone drafted ASJ the other day in one of the leagues I am im. His team looks piss awful terrible. Ajayi is his RB1 too.

Draft 2/3 complete. 14 manager league. Standard PPR. Had pick #2 overall. Hate being in the top 4.

Untitled.png

was hoping to get him at the end of the 2nd :nerd:

going RB, RB, RB possibly just don't know who im getting 1st round since Zeke Oline falling apart and now the guy who was gonna take him 2nd overall said hes passing :smh:

What's the consensus on Jordy Nelson?

Dead in the water or just looking old because Hundley was/is the worst backup in the NFL?

Thought about it for a while and now I’m starting to believe Jordy can be fantasy relevant. Carr can sling and Gruden has proven to make his WRs productive. It’s just hard to take him with the other players with similar ADP

I got a draft tomorrow and I’ve been slacking on research due to a number of things going on with my family...

Our league is standard PPR scoring. Where can I find the best compilation of rankings?

I got a draft tomorrow and I’ve been slacking on research due to a number of things going on with my family...

Our league is standard PPR scoring. Where can I find the best compilation of rankings?

There's never just one answer or one site. Just Google some **** and come to your own conclusion and you're better off.

12 team ppr
Watson
Djohnson
Crowell
Adams
Robinson
Kelce
Benjamin
Carson
Stills
Meredith
Godwin
Kelley
Perine
Gore
Vikings

Dropping Kelley for Warren....need a homerun sleeper RB

Last edited:
Had my first draft last night. Overall pretty happy. Zeke was my 3rd round keeper. 10 team, non-ppr

QB: Bress
RB: Zeke, Dalvin Cook, Royce freeman, Jamal Williams, Latavious Murray
WR: Julio, Doug Baldwin, Ju Ju, Corey Davis, Crowder
TE: Evan Engram, Trey Burton
K: no kicker yet
Def: Lions

Also took Guice in the 13th for my IR and keeper in that spot next year.

Would you guys tak Royce Freeman over McCoy and McKinnon right now in 0.5 PPR?

Back
Top Bottom