Kelvin Benjamin @ BAL
Kaelen Cole @ NYG
John Brown
Lamar Miller

Aghlor vs ATL
Or
Robby Anderson vs Det
Anderson

I need to add a RB to my bench help me choose one of these guys. Gurley and McCaffrey are my starters and i also have Morris and Breida.

Aaron Jones
Latavius Murray
CJ Anderson
Blount
Jordan Wilkins

Football Season is finally here !! Need Ertz to get me some solid Thursday night points.
GL in your leagues NT familia.

Im gonna drop Matty Ice for the week and roll with Stafford.

Looking at the schedule, Stafford has some good matchups the first 5 weeks (Jets, 9ers, Pats, Cowboys, Packers)

I took Ryan in the 12th (13 rounds) so no one wanted him. Unless he goes completely insane in the first cpl weeks i dont see anyone in this league picking him up and i can grab him for week 6 (Lions bye) when they play Tampa

Screenshot_20180906-102646_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Gonna have to drop someone else and get a kicker. Waiting til Sat and see if Bell shows up. If he does then Conner is just a handcuff at that point so itll be him or Morris

I personally like Doug Baldwin more. Always been a lot more reliable in fantasy and real life than Cooper.

Nah.

Doug Baldwin came out and admitted that he won't be 100% healthy this season due to a lingering knee issue. That's not what I wanna hear from a WR.

Pull the trigger on the Cooper trade immediately!

If you watch the actual Baldwin interview where he said that quote it wasn’t that much to be concerned about. They took a tiny quote from what he actually said. He said he hasn’t been 100% his whole life and no football player is.

Basically this. Cooper hasn't done much in a while, Carr or not and Baldwin has been consistent forever. He's always been banged and still comes through.

J. Connor vs Browns

Or

R. Freeman (Seahawks) 1ppr

Obviously if Bell doesn’t play

Conner. I want to see how Vance uses the backs in Denver before I'd commit to Royce in week 1.

Pick 1 for 2nd FLEX spot

Dede Westbrook @ NYG
Brandon Marshall @ DEN
John Brown vs. BUF

Pick 1 for FLEX spot (different league)

Lamar Miller @ NE
Dion Lewis @ MIA
Sterling Shepard vs. JAX
Kelvin Benjamin @ BAL
Kaelen Cole @ NYG

John Brown and Keelan Cole

Aghlor vs ATL
Or
Robby Anderson vs Det

Anderson

Watson or Luck is my big question going into week one. Any other pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Watson.

I need to add a RB to my bench help me choose one of these guys. Gurley and McCaffrey are my starters and i also have Morris and Breida.

Aaron Jones
Latavius Murray
CJ Anderson
Blount
Jordan Wilkins

Murray. Vikings may keep Cook reigned in for a few weeks coming back from that injury. Even if they don't, Murray is going to get touches and probably gets goal line work.

standard league, Corey Clement worth a start over Chris Carson?

Carson.

Im gonna drop Matty Ice for the week and roll with Stafford.

Looking at the schedule, Stafford has some good matchups the first 5 weeks (Jets, 9ers, Pats, Cowboys, Packers)

I took Ryan in the 12th (13 rounds) so no one wanted him. Unless he goes completely insane in the first cpl weeks i dont see anyone in this league picking him up and i can grab him for week 6 (Lions bye) when they play Tampa

Screenshot_20180906-102646_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Gonna have to drop someone else and get a kicker. Waiting til Sat and see if Bell shows up. If he does then Conner is just a handcuff at that point so itll be him or Morris

Not a bad move. I don't know why Stafford would be on the wire, but I guess that means Ryan has a good chance to stay there ifyou let him go. Both of them should put up numbers this season.

Not a bad move. I don't know why Stafford would be on the wire, but I guess that means Ryan has a good chance to stay there ifyou let him go. Both of them should put up numbers this season.

Yeah. Dudes in this league took QBs early and then doubled up like 2 rounds later. Started asking me why i didnt hadnt taken a QB by the 9th or 10th round. I just said i got my ways (plus at that point i had no reason to "panic" and grab once since there were still good ones left and most of them had 2 already.)

Still on the wire: Stafford, Dalton, Smith, Mariota

But yeah i agree both having good year. And Matty Ice got a trend of top 10 QB every other year (even years)

Soooo had my main draft last night, and I don't normally consider myself to be a risk taker, but so be it. Took Bell R2 on the snake back at 14th overall :emoji_anguished:.

Michael Tomas
Bell
Collins
JuJu
Josh Gordon
Cohen
Burton
Rivers
Golladay
Ross
Montgomery
Jags D/ST
Booker
Tucker
Clement

The round I intended on grabbing Conner, 1st overall sniped me to start the round off :emoji_angry: . I would have felt WAY better about taking Bell if I had Conner on my squad.

My bench needs serious work. Full-point PPR, I have the following guys on my Watch list for when waivers open 9/8. Should I make any moves? :

D.J. Moore
Aaron Jones
Ryan Grant
Jaylen Samules

Where you took Golloday is where I would of took Conner.... Id grab Samuels thou...

Back
Top Bottom