Rodgers
AB
E Sanders
K Cole
K Hunt
D Henry
R Freeman
J Reed

would you guys have done the same? Will miss the Rodgers to Adams duo but Hunt could make up for it. 0PPR

Been stuck between
Corey Davis (seems popular in here)
or
Chris Carson at the flex

Seems like an easy pick but Wilson is my QB

Pick 1 for FLEX NT Fam

16 team PPR

Corey Davis vs Dolphins

Alfred Morris vs Vikings

Sony Michel vs Texans

Dion Lewis vs Dolphins

Ronald Jones vs Saints

Legarrette Blount vs Jets

Keelan Cole vs Giants

Lewis.... Miami D sucks vs the run and i see this game getting out of hand early with Lewis getting alot of garbage time

I traded D. Adams for K. Hunt.

Rodgers
AB
E Sanders
K Cole
K Hunt
D Henry
R Freeman
J Reed

would you guys have done the same? Will miss the Rodgers to Adams duo but Hunt could make up for it. 0PPR

Yea, you needed a top RB, helps that had AB already.

How would ya guys rate these waiver claims I want to try for? Should I mix it up or stay put with who I already have? Full-point PPR

Drop Ty Mont and add Aaron Jones
Drop Booker and add D.J. Moore
Drop Ross or Clement and add Samuels (as a Bell owner who missed out on Conner)

** FYI @all Samuels has RB/TE eligibility on Yahoo if you were thinking of grabbing him as well. **

I got a A+ on my standard league draft.. Projected to go 14-0..
When-you-dont-know-when-to-start-talking.gif

How would ya guys rate these waiver claims I want to try for? Should I mix it up or stay put with who I already have? Full-point PPR

** FYI @all Samuels has RB/TE eligibility on Yahoo if you were thinking of grabbing him as well. **

Meh on who you currently have & the claims

Let Ross burn Indy for a deep ball then try trade him? Could stash samuel if u want tho

Samuel is RB/TE on ESPN as well

Meh on who you currently have & the claims

Let Ross burn Indy for a deep ball then try trade him? Could stash samuel if u want tho

Samuel is RB/TE on ESPN as well

Ah, didn't know that about him on ESPN too.

Ya don't think Moore could be nice in Carolina? Or just too soon to tell?

Feel like I'm in panic mode and it's literally my own doing for taking Bell last night. Was hard to pass up on him Round 2 but I still probably shouldn't have done it.

I get a horrible draft grade every year and have only missed the playoffs one time.

I dont care what they say but either way good for you.

This team got the highest grade in our draft, and now, no more than a week later, they are starting Duke Johnson as one of their running backs in a standard league.

Capture.JPG

I'm fairly certain that yahoo gives extra points to teams who draft two QBs, two kickers, and two tight ends which is an asinine draft strategy.

Yahoo probably bases their grades off projected points so if you load up your bench with QB's, you'll get a high grade

Ah, didn't know that about him on ESPN too.

Ya don't think Moore could be nice in Carolina? Or just too soon to tell?

Feel like I'm in panic mode and it's literally my own doing for taking Bell last night. Was hard to pass up on him Round 2 but I still probably shouldn't have done it.

Too early to tell. I have Moore on the bench on my (imo) worst team. Took him last round.

I took Bell 7th pick & conner in 14th round last night. Feel like i got a pretty solid squad

I get a horrible draft grade every year and have only missed the playoffs one time.

I dont care what they say but either way good for you.

Same here. S***** grade every year only missed out once. Plus usually 50% of my team is usually gone by the end of the season via trade or waivers

I would stand pat with Ross for right now. I like Samuels, but there's no guarantee about him and a lot to be worked out with that situation. I'd keep tabs on the situation, but Ross might have more immediate impact. Clement is in a committee situation, but you should probably see how he's used first before doing anything. Some people feel he's going to have a big year.

Too early to tell. I have Moore on the bench on my (imo) worst team. Took him last round.

I took Bell 7th pick & conner in 14th round last night. Feel like i got a pretty solid squad

Oh wow, you went Bell last night too. I took him last night but Round 2/14th overall on the snake back.

What made ya still go with him 7th? Confident he comes back soon? V lucky you were able to grab Conner that late.

This squad was an A in my work league (yahoo) .. they dropped McKinnon and added Cohen today

Screenshot_20180906-145236_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Here's my squad and I got a C (added Morris & Conner after the draft).

Screenshot_20180906-145442_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom