**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Oh wow, you went Bell last night too. I took him last night but Round 2/14th overall on the snake back.

What made ya still go with him 7th? Confident he comes back soon? V lucky you were able to grab Conner that late.

There's no reason for dude to hold out at this point. He got the tag, they arent taking it back, they cant negotiate long term anymore til of season .. is he really ready to miss a whole season and millions.

Play it out, move on. Guarantee somebody will pay him. Quite a few teams that dont have a RB

But .. if he doesnt come back I also have Fournette Howard Burkhead & Conner

Samuel is RB/TE on ESPN as well

My bad i lied .. i got it mixed up with Yahoo :lol:

Screenshot_20180906-145928_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Gonna plan to hold Alf for a couple weeks, don't have confidence in Breida being 'the guy'

Can't wait for some foozball!

Offered me Roy Woods for my James Connor?!?! I’d rather have Crabtree need a WR though...what y’all think?

Attachments

• 9F688EAD-435E-4582-AFCB-0E0DFA9B90DC.jpeg
    9F688EAD-435E-4582-AFCB-0E0DFA9B90DC.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 2
think i’m starting conner over ajayi tonight, sucks i have to make that decision blind but i don’t like ajayi being hurt and being in a “committee”.

they’re saying bell might return saturday though, does he automatically start for them?

think i’m starting conner over ajayi tonight, sucks i have to make that decision blind but i don’t like ajayi being hurt and being in a “committee”.

they’re saying bell might return saturday though, does he automatically start for them?

I say he misses week 1 and who knows, they might bench him...lol

who do y'all think nets more points, Ertz or Freeman tonight? i gotta start one of em

Back
Top Bottom