**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Should I pick up Emmanuel Sanders ? This is my bench 8 man league.

281A92F0-AC06-40BD-8DDA-01B159D68AB7.png

Um...I would rather have Sanders than any person on your bench besides Drake.

How the hell are those dudes on your team yet Sanders is on waivers in an 8 team league?

Connor vs Clev
Lamar Miller vs NEP
Royce Freeman vs Seattle

Standard league, need 1. Who’s the choice?

Conner

Anyone thinking about playing Latavius Murray I’m pretty damn tempted

This would be the time to do it, but it's still hard not knowing how much volume Cook will get. Regardless, Murray will probably get a decent amount of touches every game and most likely the goal line work.

Should I start Kenny Stills or James Conner at flex?

Conner

Kenyan Drake or Conner? Flex in standard

Conner

Should I pick up Emmanuel Sanders ? This is my bench 8 man league.

281A92F0-AC06-40BD-8DDA-01B159D68AB7.png

Definitely. Drop Agholor.

People need to stop asking whether or not they should be putting Conner into their flex. The year leveon missed a good chunk of the season with an ACL, old *** de'angelo William's was the overall highest scoring running back in that time. I'm not saying that james Conner with be the overall number 1 running back, but unless you are deciding between him and like jordan Howard then put him in you flex and enjoy.

Shady vs Ravens
Or
Connor vs Clev

This one is actually close, but I'd probably go with Conner. Bills may have the worst line in the league

anyone pick up jaylen samuels? he is RB/TE eligible in Yahoo. putting a RB in the TE spot is a plus IMO but im not sure how much he will be used in the offense unless connor goes down or struggles

anyone pick up jaylen samuels? he is RB/TE eligible in Yahoo. putting a RB in the TE spot is a plus IMO but im not sure how much he will be used in the offense unless connor goes down or struggles

I may grab him as a Bell owner. Need to put a claim in tho so I won't find out until Saturday AM.

my TE is OJ howard and the best TE in FA is ASJ so i think im going to put samuels in TE and hope for the best this week :lol:

ATL basura. Not even from a fantasy perspective. Julio does all the work on that drive. No looks in the Red Zone and not even in the last couple of plays?

C’mon man.

And FWIW I thought Miller vs Connor vs R. Freeman was a legit question in a standard league lol.

RIP jay ajayi owners. Two in and the eagles are playing darren sproles like he is leveon bell

People need to stop asking whether or not they should be putting Conner into their flex. The year leveon missed a good chunk of the season with an ACL, old *** de'angelo William's was the overall highest scoring running back in that time. I'm not saying that james Conner with be the overall number 1 running back
Yup that's why I pickup

Back
Top Bottom