**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Doesn’t sound like a fantasy football league then

Is it for money? What’s the point is sabotaging teams and not letting people grab players then? :lol:

Whoever is the commish is an idiot because in my league if someone randomly drops a serviceable player for no reason the commish would go and add him back, that’s collision in a way since you just said he had zero reason to drop him

Would just abandon the league at that point if you aren’t allowed to pick up someone off waivers lol

That’s the thing...they would all say it’s some form of collusion considering McKinnon was just declared out for the year like a couple hours before that. But in my case, I would legit be the last person this dude would drop a player for. So they have no case to defend themselves.

I was able to pick up Morris and am now in trade talks with the Breida owner. Don’t know if I want both or willing to roster both to see who blows up. Sounds like a headache but the season hasn’t even begun yet.
Other RB’s are Gordon, Lynch, Rex, Ajayi.

McKinnon injury really f****s me man. He was my #2 RB after Leveon. Had to put Jamaal Williams in his spot and then put Ronald Jones in Williams Flex spot..

No RBs after that. Extremely limited choices for free agents. What can I do?

Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 6.12.19 AM.png

McKinnon injury really f****s me man. He was my #2 RB after Leveon. Had to put Jamaal Williams in his spot and then put Ronald Jones in Williams Flex spot..

You could scoop Gore for right now and hope he gets more playing time than they’re saying. Other than that it looks like you’re going to have to make some type of trade cause I definitely wouldn’t start RoJo right now.

Would anyone trade the following:

My
David johnson
11th round pick next year

His
Leveon bell
8th round pick next year

I have james Conner on my team and that's why he wants to do it. Standard scoring league

Obviously the concern is the holdout.

If its PPR, take a chance on Tavon.

Would anyone trade the following:

My
David johnson
11th round pick next year

His
Leveon bell
8th round pick next year

I have james Conner on my team and that's why he wants to do it. Standard scoring league

Obviously the concern is the holdout.

I wouldn’t do the trade, but why would you be concerned about the holdout?

I wouldn’t do the trade, but why would you be concerned about the holdout?

Because it's a week until the season starts and leveon still hasnt reported. Worries me that if I trade for him he will sit out half the season

Because it's a week until the season starts and leveon still hasnt reported. Worries me that if I trade for him he will sit out half the season

Didn’t he do the same thing last season (Not report until the season started)?

Will he still get paid if he sits out half the season? If not I don’t see him doing that, but what do I know

Carson or Jamaal Williams for PPR in around the 7th round?

Where are you all targeting AP as well?

Grab Ekler and wait to see if Gordon can stay healthy, or grab Gore and wait to see if he gets more work

You really think dude gonna sit out half the season

8 man league 5th pick

A. Brown
OBJ
C. Maccafrey
D. Baldwin
J. Mixon
K. Drake
A. Collins
R. Wilson
D. Walker
A. Jeffery
S. Michel
C. Kupp
K. Stills
J. Wilkins

Any input would be appreciated guys.

I really did no research till a few hours before the draft

Didn’t he do the same thing last season (Not report until the season started)?

Will he still get paid if he sits out half the season? If not I don’t see him doing that, but what do I know

Only difference between this year and last is the Steelers cant franchise tag him any more if they don't work out a long term deal.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that he sits out for a few games. I dont think he will sit out half the season, but it is still concerning that we are a week away from the season anand he hasnt reported.

Back
Top Bottom