**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Um.....what? Trade Connor to the Bell owner. The first roster listed is the one with Bell, which is not you. The second roster has Alshon, which can be assumed to be you. What do you mean target Alshon? You already have Alshon. I am so lost.

I don’t think either one of those are his teams

Um.....what? Trade Connor to the Bell owner. The first roster listed is the one with Bell, which is not you. The second roster has Alshon, which can be assumed to be you. What do you mean target Alshon? You already have Alshon. I am so lost.

I don’t think either one of those are his teams

correct neither one of those are my team .. im questioning who would i even want from the Bell owner that would justify him taking Conner from me. A completely different owner who could use Conner as a RB has Alshon, so would he be worth it

i would think a surplus of "very good" players would mean less help/doubles going Mike's way. not saying that totally neutralizes your point, but i still think he can have a big year. if everyone is singled up, i'm still playing jump ball with big Mike.

Jameis spreads the ball around too much. It helps and hurts Evans productivity that he’s surrounded by a handful of other good receiving options.

9DB8974F-A626-4879-BC56-9DE1EB5A9695.png

My teams on the left.... lol

Giants D/ST is a sneaky play this weekend vs the Jags. All you really have to do vs the Jags for the most part is stop the run and they have the best run stuffer in the league. Jenkins and Collins might force Bortles into a turnover or two. Only thing that could **** it up is Eli turning it over to the Jags in their territory.

Not sure if I wanna drop Texans for them or not yet.

I stashed Jameis, too. Perfect for the bye week, especially in a superflex league. Starting QB’s are Cam and Luck.

Co-sign with auction leagues, best way to roster what you really want... sorta

My Alfred Morris for his Rudolph? 0.5 PPR

Morris is my RB5 and my TE’s are Eifert and Kittle

PPR.png

12 team PPR league had 1st pick. Not really a fan of what I drafted because RBs went QUICK. collins, ajayi, miller etc all went by the 3rd round. i took jones/henry instead of allen robinson and now im kind of regretting that

thinking of dropping OJ howard for either clay, gates, ASJ?

Last edited:
PPR.png

12 team PPR league had 1st pick. Not really a fan of what I drafted because RBs went QUICK. collins, ajayi, miller etc all went by the 3rd round. i took jones/henry instead of allen robinson and now im kind of regretting that

thinking of dropping OJ howard for either clay, gates, ASJ?

I wouldn’t waste time on Gates.

He’s a Mummy and Mike Williams was looking solid in the red zone for the Chargers.

Gates is Phillips safety blanket.... i heard he pushed for them to sign Gates after Hunter went down.... He's worth a add at least!

Yeah so fell asleep in Saturday after drinking... Forgot about my draft. Woke up in the 7th round :smh:

Screenshot_2018-09-04-09-16-00.png
Screenshot_2018-09-04-09-16-09.png
Screenshot_2018-09-04-09-16-17.png

Work league draft last night, .5 PPR 12 teams. 3rd overall pick, thoughts?

upload_2018-9-4_9-19-14.png

Main league that I commish, our draft is tmrw night. Stoked for that one.

buc em buc em i like Rudolph over who you got, since ypure rostering 2 TE keep Eifert and flip him after a good cpl games

Last edited:
Nah...you never learn.

I kind of agree with him on some of what he is saying. As much as I hate on the Bucs, they were 4th in passing yards last year. Their problem hasn't been their offense, it is their defense that is trash. Their O-line is a little concerning this year, but they will be playing behind most of the year which bodes well for receiving stats. Godwin, Brate, and Desean obviously pose a threat to Evans. I think Brate and Howard probably pose the biggest threats in a standard league though because they will probably take away quite a few of the valuable targets in the redzone.

Humphries, Rojo, and Barber are trash though.

Last edited:
I kind of agree with him on some of what he is saying. As much as I hate on the Bucs, they were 4th in passing yards last year. Their problem hasn't been their offense, it is their defense that is trash. Their O-line is a little concerning this year, but they will be playing behind most of the year which bodes well for receiving stats. Godwin, Brate, and Desean obviously pose a threat to Evans. I think Brate and Howard probably pose the biggest threats in a standard league though because they will probably take away quite a few of the valuable targets in the redzone though.

Humphries, Rojo, and Barber are trash though.

Humphries and Barber definitely aren’t trash, and it’s too early to tell what RoJo is. Barber has looked solid as hell every opportunity he’s gotten. Looked especially great this preseason. Humphries isn’t Edelman but he’s a really solid slot WR.

Back
Top Bottom