Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do y'all play call your own fouls?
yeah. unless it's like super obvious and you don't call it, most of the time dudes will just give you the call if they know they fouled you

unless they're football players. them dudes be thinking nothing is a foul lol

bad bro. tbh, from my experience, i've only ever seen white people use sign-in sheets or if the gym was in a nice area lol

it works i guess but getting picked up or calling next and getting your 5 >>>>

Lol nobody ever respects those sheets. Dudes always tryna weasel their way on. I hate the dudes that lose and try to argue that they got next. Like bruh..the whole point is to win so you can stay on. Give somebody else a chance and sit yo *** down

Man back in day greenspoint fitness connection had some dope games alot of dudes too dumb to play in college. Then fights outside in the parking lot. Too bad there is a HPD station next door no good fights.

Lol nobody ever respects those sheets. Dudes always tryna weasel their way on. I hate the dudes that lose and try to argue that they got next. Like bruh..the whole point is to win so you can stay on. Give somebody else a chance and sit yo *** down
Dudes talking bout double or nothing.... ***** no one is betting money go lift some weights bum ***

61F45FA1-6F43-498B-9045-E88EDC7D2FF1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom