Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
russ chest game too strong for pg to leave him

38CDACFC-373A-45F3-913E-1DE35074D145.jpeg

People are quick to forget that Toronto team was going NOWHERE. They're a regular season team which doesn't mean ****. Even if Bron is no longer playing in the East, they'll just get swept by Boston or Indiana.

Man Paul George ended up liking bum *** okc. Leonard will end up liking Toronto too.
Not the same scenario. PG went to OKC and continued to play. Kawhi goes to Toronto and everybody is saying he's so unhappy he doesn't even wanna play. :lol:

Kawhi's not gonna do **** for Toronto. :lol: If he plays he'll probably just do a half *** job.

People are quick to forget that Toronto team was going NOWHERE. They're a regular season team which doesn't mean ****. Even if Bron is no longer playing in the East, they'll just get swept by Boston or Indiana.

You Lakers stans stay doing the most

Part of the reason he kept falling. Rumors were circulating that he never listened to the coach and was a headcase.

You have any articles about this?

Only reason I remember people being skeptical was cause he basically couldn’t shoot back then

You have any articles about this?

Only reason I remember people being skeptical was cause he basically couldn’t shoot back then

Na tried looking for some, but I’m sure a couple of people from here remember. There was some reports (idk if it was tweets or post draft videos) but it was out there on why so many passed on him.

You ever do any work with IMPACT?

That’s the gym I was at in Vegas for Cousins workout a couple weeks ago. He’s been doing basically all his rehab with them.

You went? How was it? Was it crowded?

I haven't done any work w/impact, but I sat in a few work outs there a couple of years ago. Always wanted to work at Impact and P3 in Santa Barbara.

You went? How was it? Was it crowded?

I haven't done any work w/impact, but I sat in a few work outs there a couple of years ago. Always wanted to work at Impact and P3 in Santa Barbara.

Yeah I was in there, it was just a private workout though. One of my friends is a trainer for them and I was helping out with a workout in there right before that.

Cousins was shooting good, dunked off his right foot a couple times but when he went to dunk off two feet he about hurt himself again. Even his two boys I was sitting next to don’t seem to think he’ll be back playing til like All-Star break.

Thon Maker’s brother was also in there. Dude is cross eyed as hell :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom