Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wizards can get the 4th in the East on talent alone. Hope this is the season John WallStreet and Beal can finally mesh

Gobert is really good against certain teams and can be pretty useless on certain matchups.
He was basically irrelevant when the Cs played Utah last year. They just brought him away from the hoop where he struggles in space.

The East is alot like the West this year except for without the talent. After Boston...then Phi/Tor perhaps, there really isn't much separation between teams on paper.

If the Wizards DO end up 4 seed....that wouldn't/shouldn't be a shock IMO.
Definitely wouldn't be a "shock" I just don't see that as realistic

Dudes still not giving Rubio the credit he deserves :smh: Feel like he’s the perfect PG for that team. They do need another borderline all star caliber wing that can play the 3/4 though to actually make some noise.

you mean someone like Gordon Hayward? :smh:

I think losing Bellinelli and Ilyasova hurts Philly significantly, where I wouldn't place them next to Toronto or Boston even.

Philly was tethering the 8th and 9th spot under Miami before acquiring those 2 after the ASB. They need to replace that shooting

Wonder if WPG will ever be the same after that injury.

The only 2 players who’ve had it never recovered but they weren’t that good to begin with.

I think losing Bellinelli and Ilyasova hurts Philly significantly, where I wouldn't place them next to Toronto or Boston even.

Philly was tethering the 8th and 9th spot under Miami before acquiring those 2 after the ASB. They need to replace that shooting

Markelle Fultz >>>>> Belinelli

Wilson Chandler > Ilyasova

Muscala can replace Ilyasova's production.

The real hope for Philly is that Fultz can be a legitimate contributor. If he is, they won't miss Belinelli all that much.

Markelle Fultz >>>>> Belinelli

Wilson Chandler > Ilyasova

They're likely going to be productive but neither are similar perimeter threats. Possibly overblown in the vacuum of their overall production but still something to be concerned over, enough concern not to pencil them in as a third seed

He was basically irrelevant when the Cs played Utah last year. They just brought him away from the hoop where he struggles in space.
Hes so good defensively when hes parked under the rim . When teams go 5 out or small he needs to do a better job of being able to punish teams on offensive rebounds

Lol I'm just saying BPG or BGH or whatever you'd like to call him had a pretty similar injury to WGH/WPG, and he's back to where he was.

BGH didn’t tear any ligaments. WPG had a discolation and torn ligaments.

Jorge Garbajosa and Shalivek Randolph are the only 2 players in the nba who’ve had that injury.

Agreed. This seems to go widely unnoticed. Philly is banking big time on Fultz to take the next step. One of the biggest advocates that Philly won’t be as good as next year, they overachieved big time imo.

Belli was a huge loss. Ilyasova is widely underrated on how productive he can be on a good team. Whether or not Philly fans want to admit it or not, those 2 played HUGE roles in the playoffs. Shooting and spacing damn near carried them every round

Ainges draft rights

73C7D7CB-10C7-4D85-8F72-915A76F4F332.png

Nobody has even mentioned the grizz and clips in playoff talks. There's only two teams in the west that have no shot at making the playoffs. Nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom