OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

UGA gonna be down though cuz all Mark's recruits gonna be gone.

fuFgzN1.png

I disagree.
Guys have same resources and know the blueprint.
Saban makes it go. Same way Belichick does in the pros. Those two guys individually are the difference.
Who has the same resources to load up and hire all of these staffers? They're scooping up former HCs with ease.

Georgia is doing it now...even tried to steal some of Bama staffers...those HCs Bama be scooping up be cats trying to redeem their careers :lol: so it’s not hard to bring them aboard
But it's a budget thing. Georgia increased what they're willing to spend for football by a large amount. Dudes not taking pennies to go coach at Oregon St. They're going to Bama for a reason.

The big names not really making bank at Bama either. Especially if they’re still getting paid from another school. Saban will put them on a 40k salary and have em work 3 days out the week sometime

You asked who has the resources. Those programs have the resources. You know what they don’t have, Nick Saban. Those also rams ain’t running to damn near volunteer for Harbaugh or Helton or Brian Kelly, they’re all there to get put under the wing and LEARN.

But revenues =/= resources.

You say this as if I'm slighting Saban. They can be benefiting from working under him and it can still be a loophole in a rule that benefits them.

“Little Giant(s)”

Disregard the expired play clock lol. Can’t believe that play is 8 years old and Brian Kelly has been at ND that long either.

But it's a budget thing. Georgia increased what they're willing to spend for football by a large amount. Dudes not taking pennies to go coach at Oregon St. They're going to Bama for a reason.
Now that I agree :lol: any program can’t just do it...Whats weird is it’s programs that can do it but don’t

Back
Top Bottom