OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

This week :]
Texas V OU -Both my team, but I got OU blowing them out
LSU V Miami - LSU
VT V ND - ND
Any other games to watch for?

Bro I wanted to strangle that kicker.
need them to be out of contention by early November. I see them at 4-7 after thanksgiving weekend. He gets fired. We get him in time to put in a little work into recruiting.

MAKE IT HAPPEN Lynn.

WIDE RECEIVER: LAVISKA SHENAULT JR., COLORADO 90.3
One of the biggest breakout players of the season, Shenault ranks fifth in the nation with 589 receiving yards, but he leads with 399 yards after the catch, averaging 10.2 YAC per reception. He’s become one of the best mismatch weapons in the country as he lines up all over the formation including 222 snaps at outside receiver, 114 snaps in the slot, 46 as an inline tight end and even 13 as a running back or wildcat quarterback.

1805-Top-Players-WR-Laviska-Shenault.jpg

Dude came out of nowhere and is a beast. And can play every position on the field but DL it seems.

Posters on the SC board are saying Leach has a rep as a heavy drinker with a penchant for chasing chasing coeds and that plus his other off field gaffes is what keeps ADs from considering him for major positions. Should we just assume that, if true, half the coaches in CFB like coaching in college for the partying and inappropriate dalliances?

WIDE RECEIVER: LAVISKA SHENAULT JR., COLORADO 90.3
One of the biggest breakout players of the season, Shenault ranks fifth in the nation with 589 receiving yards, but he leads with 399 yards after the catch, averaging 10.2 YAC per reception. He’s become one of the best mismatch weapons in the country as he lines up all over the formation including 222 snaps at outside receiver, 114 snaps in the slot, 46 as an inline tight end and even 13 as a running back or wildcat quarterback.

1805-Top-Players-WR-Laviska-Shenault.jpg

Dude came out of nowhere and is a beast. And can play every position on the field but DL it seems.

Straight out of Desoto, TX :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Mique Juarez may be medically retiring.

EDIT

He was at practice on a stationary bike

No point to go play in a run heavy offense. I see UGA boards begging for Fields to take over and throw the ball more so he'll come back. :lol:

No point to go play in a run heavy offense. I see UGA boards begging for Fields to take over and throw the ball more so he'll come back. :lol:

He do want to play with Fields..he’s still scheduled for a uga visit tho..kid probably got tired of being harassed. Eventually Georgia is going to need to throw the ball..it’s pretty stupid not to be slinging it all over the field.

Back
Top Bottom