OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Lawd.

And yeah I wouldn’t listen to a word Cowherd says. He flip flops on everything. This is the same dude who said Nick Saban is an average coach :lol:

Devin Bush can have whatever on his head he wants if he keep playing this way... The FL guys are paying dividends this year on D... Uche and Metellus are finally figuring it out and have been great additions.

Uche is so fast off the edge. Violent hands too. Thought that the B1G would be tough for him being so light in the *** but he's been really impressive.

No wonder why they were marching for Urbs.

One of the uglier arguments I’ve had recently was when I told an NT Ohio State alum friend that Urban deserved to be suspended. Dude started yelling and ranting about how “Smith’s wife is a drunk crazy ***** and Urban didn’t do anything”.

One of the uglier arguments I’ve had recently was when I told an NT Ohio State alum friend that Urban deserved to be suspended. Dude started yelling and ranting about how “Smith’s wife is a drunk crazy ***** and Urban didn’t do anything”.

I mean @ him @enphan

SEC East title on the line Saturday.

RespectfulSnivelingHeron-small.gif

Yet these same scumbags were throwing shade at Joe Pa. Urbs is a domestic violence enabler. Fax are fax. He is a deplorable, his wife is too and so is the program.

Yall think thats bad wait until they lose another game like Michigan. And the fan base are trash, where was that during the summer.

I went to the Michigan/OSU game in a Columbus back in 2006 when they were ranked 1 and 2, me and my friend just wore casual clothes not wanting to be Michigan fans in a Sea of red.... we were still harassed by everyone. The entire state of Ohio isn’t pure trash.

Yet these same scumbags were throwing shade at Joe Pa. Urbs is a domestic violence enabler. Fax are fax. He is a deplorable, his wife is too and so is the program.

Lol don’t get it twisted, Joe Pa is a POS along with Urban. Only difference is Joe Pa is burning in hell

USC just needs to lose to UCLA so they can be rid of Helton, its probably already over
nah, i would sacrifice anything for a loss to UCLA.

But its over for Helton. He should be glad he even got 3 years to be a head coach. He owes half to Pat Haden and half to Sam Darnold

Uche is so fast off the edge. Violent hands too. Thought that the B1G would be tough for him being so light in the *** but he's been really impressive.

I hope they let him start at WDE next season, as long as he's not a liability against the run he's fine.

USC just needs to lose to UCLA so they can be rid of Helton, its probably already over

Nah. NEVER that. We may lose to Notre Dame (SC hasn't lost at home in 3+ years so it isn't a forgone conclusion) but I want wins against both of those schools. And I want Clay to take Chip Kelly out with him.

Nah. NEVER that. We may lose to Notre Dame (SC hasn't lost at home in 3+ years so it isn't a forgone conclusion) but I want wins against both of those schools. And I want Clay to take Chip Kelly out with him.

SC lost at home in 15 to UW right?

My ex from 2006’s brother (Michigan State fan) still has friendly banter with me over the rivalry to this day. Not all rivals fan bases totally suck.
6BB8CF41-9B5E-46D2-B7DC-A4CEE467704B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom