OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

I think Kliff should head to the NFL and start getting experience there. Leave the college game behind him for good and work on becoming the next McVay in a few years

mjlol.png

Haven't been keeping up with the thread, but is it pretty much consensus that Ohio State only gets in if Oklahoma and Georgia both lose?

IMO:

UGA beats 'bama, 1. Clemson 2. Notre Dame 3. UGA 4. Alabama--Ohio State and Oklahoma games are irrelevant

Alabama beats UGA + OU beats Texas, 1. Alabama 2. Clemson 3. Notre Dame 4. OU, Ohio State game is irrelevant

Alabama beats UGA + Texas beats OU, 1. Alabama 2. Clemson 3. Notre Dame 4. Ohio State (if Ohio State wins B1G game)

Alabama beats UGA + Texas beats OU + Northwestern beats Ohio State, 1. Alabama 2. Clemson 3. Notre Dame 4. Texas

This is of course assuming that Clemson beats the brakes off Pitt. Sorry PAC12.

See what happens to ya Gus when those ingrates wanted to fire you before? Should have jumped on that Arky job when you had the chance ...

The silver lining is you’ll be paid to sit on the couch now lol

Auburn gonna throw the whole bank @ Bob Stoops?

He’s who the SC booster allegedly met with offsite :-/

No idea how that meeting went but if it went well then I imagine it’d explain the furor amongst the boosters and admin right now with Swann.

Brian Ellis to WKU as OC. Maybe Clay is cleaning house ...

He’s who the SC booster allegedly met with offsite :-/

No idea how that meeting went but if it went well then I imagine it’d explain the furor amongst the boosters and admin right now with Swann.

Brian Ellis to WKU as OC. Maybe Clay is cleaning house ...
Smart move by Bryan. He had to do it.

Back
Top Bottom