OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

****! You playing with me? Why in the hell would LSU not retain Aranda?

Kingsbury for the reasons I said earlier. Idk if it was an official interview or just a courtesy and free flight to LA but he was on campus for sure earlier to meet with clay.

Aranda is unhappy at LSU. My uninformed guess just off that little bit is that Orgeron is overbearing as is his habit. $2.5M is a lot to walk away from doe, but he does have California ties.

Leavitt makes $2M in the Pac and isn’t earning it. Maybe Aranda is willing to move for the same salary he has now or a slight pay downgrade in the short term?

So SC is about to spend near $4M on coordinators between Aranda and Kliff? This sounds like more bad USC insiders feeding y'all bs :lol:

Especially if you’re moving to LA. $2.5M in the other LA, Lousiana, is a different $2.5M on the West Coast. He’s not going to poor by any means, but still, there’s money lost once the CA government gets their piece, along with overall cost of living, “it’s a pay cut”.

Maybe SC thinks rather than splurge on a big flashier guy that will cost more than what Helton gets, let’s spend that money on coordinators?

I’m gonna stop thinking about this.

So SC is about to spend near $4M on coordinators between Aranda and Kliff? This sounds like more bad USC insiders feeding y'all bs :lol:

No the Kliff stuff is legitimate. It’s not USC insider stuff. He was on campus. I got that from an individual. People claim to have seen him. Insiders are just now reporting on it tonight (I didn’t post about it until I saw them say he was there and met with Helton.)

The Aranda thing is insider stuff but could make sense. SC spoke to him last time but Helton delayed to hire his friend Clancy and Orgeron swooped in and poached him (plus admins didn’t want to meet his $ amount then with Helton being a first time coach.) USC is showing interest again because it’s cheaper to pay 2 guys $4M and hold off the mob for 2 years than pay Helton $5M then throw $7M at Stoops ot Urban or whoever AND then pay $1-2M each to their chosen coordinators. It’s just simple math (and lipstick on a pig if you’re into those sort of uncouth metaphors.)

Helton and Swann showing interest in and meeting with someone doesn’t mean they’ll come. Im just telling you Aranda is unhappy at LSU. He’s probably going to end up at OU.

Illinois is being rumored as his landing spot.

upload_2018-11-27_8-58-15.jpeg

Nakodamus told you that was gonna happen two weeks ago.

Guess my sources aren’t all bs’ing huh dacomeup dacomeup

Aranda won't be at LSU next year... Done with Orgeron.

This A&M/LSU post-game fight is so stupid... :lol: LSU blew it way outta proportion and now it's gonna blow up in their faces with video evidence showing Kragthorpe was never punched and John Battle sucker punched Cole Fisher during the whole thing.

Last edited:
upload_2018-11-27_8-58-15.jpeg

Nakodamus told you that was gonna happen two weeks ago.

Guess my sources aren’t all bs’ing huh dacomeup dacomeup
:lol: Throw enough **** on the wall and something is bound to stick. But a blind man could see Tate leaving after a year of wasted football with Sumlin.

:lol: Throw enough **** on the wall and something is bound to stick. But a blind man could see Tate leaving after a year of wasted football with Sumlin.

Oh ok.

247 reporting the Aranda OU/USC stuff now too. LSU boards saying Aranda is unhappy now as well.

The “Helton is done” stuff wasn’t insider talk. They told donors they were going to fire him and boosters started calling other coaches. I think @ecook0808 can confirm that was the midweek chatter. And then they didn’t fire him. That’s not insider stuff, it’s Lynn Swann trying to flex and show he could do what he wanted.

Stay schleep doe.

Oh ok.

247 reporting the Aranda OU/USC stuff now too. LSU boards saying Aranda is unhappy now as well.

The “Helton is done” stuff wasn’t insider talk. They told donors they were going to fire him and boosters started calling other coaches. I think @ecook0808 can confirm that was the midweek chatter. And then they didn’t fire him. That’s not insider stuff, it’s Lynn Swann trying to flex and show he could do what he wanted.

Stay schleep doe.

I got no dog in this fight, man. :lol: I'm going to enjoy all the rumors and twists and turns of Silly Season. From Bowl Season to NSD is probably the funniest part of the year.

Won’t Tate have to sit out a year if he transfers to Illinois? I know when you go to a lower division school from D1 you don’t, but believe it or not Illinois is still D1 :lol:

I got no dog in this fight, man. :lol: I'm going to enjoy all the rumors and twists and turns of Silly Season. From Bowl Season to NSD is probably the funniest part of the year.

To be fair I also saw LSU people saying they can’t confirm the Aranda stuff and OU people say they want Golding from Alabama :lol:

Back
Top Bottom