OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

he's out. Gotta imagine Tennessee grabs him now that Helton left for WKU?

My bad casper90403 casper90403 dacomeup dacomeup I didn't see the report saying he was relieved of duties completely. As of yesterday he’d said he wanted to stay in Southern California. His wife works in the music industry and he still has at least one kid in school out here. If he's set on remaining in California, UCLA could be a possibility, though I don't know that they have any space for him except as an analyst (they currently have 10 coaches on staff.)

Again.

Last edited:
My bad casper90403 casper90403 dacomeup dacomeup I didn't see the report saying he was relieved of duties completely. As of yesterday he’d said he wanted to stay in Southern California. His wife works in the music industry and he still has at least one kid in school out here. If he's set on remaining in California, UCLA could be a possibility, though I don't know that they have any space for him except as an analyst (they currently have 10 coaches on staff.)

Again.

woah, back on campus after being there yesterday?

woah, back on campus after being there yesterday?

Allegedly. I'm withholding excitement until I see something concrete.

There's been one new coach signed allegedly, but they haven't named or announced who it is and I have no clue.

Honestly I'd take Craig Kuligowski, Jimmy Lake, and like ... Matt Leinart as OC :lol: today and be happy.

nako xl nako xl

so it sounds like Nansen, Colbert, and Drevno are the only three guys to survive? Everyone else is gonna be gone.

Scott Wolf just said Colbert was fired. He's a habitual liar so I'll believe it when someone else reports it

Trusted insider just said Clancy is not and was not fired and then SC's player personnel director chimed in on twitter.

Case in point about Scott Wolf just making **** up:

247 dude said Wolf has literally no sources.

EDIT:

fire.jpg

Did USC find out what Aranda wants to be paid and decide Clancy wasn’t so bad after all? :lol:

Damn McKenzie Milton lost blood flow to his leg. Finally got the flow back today. The nerve damage was pretty severe.
|l

Back
Top Bottom