OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

so Rak committed to LSU and Burton as well. Boute too.

Who the hell is throwing them the ball? DJ would be perfect but it ain't happening

It’s a little weird how hard Biggins rides for Elias. This thread below was started by him but I’ve seen him pop up with posts when the subject line isn’t even about Ricks.

888A1D39-54AD-4FEF-9714-5C7766EDA9E1.jpeg

Biggins is just close to the Cali players. He's around because they give him tremendous access. So he'll ride hard for some kids if there's false info.

Biggins was spot on about everything he said. This is just a case of Biggins sticking up for someone because they have been gracious with allowing him direct access

Biggins and Uncle Scott get a pass.

OSU found their backup. 2016 3* whose immediately eligible and has two year of eligibility.

His uncle is Fred Pagac who was an assistant under Cooper.

Last edited:
Congrats to Josh Allen for going in the Top 10 when his only scholly offer was from Monmouth before UK came in.

Happy with Devin White, but would have been equally satisfied with Josh Allen in Tampa. Seems like a quality kid. I’m sure Duuuval is pretty ecstatic he was there at 7.

Noticed Dakota Allen from LCU was drafted in the 7th round as well.

Last edited:
Happy with Devin White, but would have been equally satisfied with Josh Allen in Tampa. Seems like a quality kid. I’m sure Duuuval is pretty ecstatic he was there at 7.

Noticed Dakota Allen from LCU was drafted in the 7th round as well.
To see a kid that a few years ago was not even getting a look from ANY D-1 schools to now getting life-changing money for himself and his family is awesome.

Interested in hearing y'all responses.

OSU-Michigan 06
Michigan MSU 15
Michigan ND - Denard
Miami FSU in the rain (can't remember year)

Interested in hearing y'all responses.

OSU-Michigan 06
Michigan MSU 15
Michigan ND - Denard
Miami FSU in the rain (can't remember year)

Memory is all foggy on older games so off top:

USC v. PSU Rose Bowl
I can't remember if it holds up but I remember OSU v. Mich in '06 being a great game
And Clemson and OU have been involved in a bunch of the more entertaining games the past few years (Clemson @Lou, v. ND; OU v. UT, v. UGA)

I don't really find myself rewatching old games though.

アミーゴ アミーゴ what's going on at MD? Now DGW is transferring to Narbonne.

MD athletic standards is no joke!! Or is some of this out of spite? I thought they were giving Ricks are hard time because of some of the stuff he's done in the past, but then now DGW is not able to stay and graduate on time, and he;s a good kid too.

アミーゴ アミーゴ what's going on at MD? Now DGW is transferring to Narbonne.

MD athletic standards is no joke!! Or is some of this out of spite? I thought they were giving Ricks are hard time because of some of the stuff he's done in the past, but then now DGW is not able to stay and graduate on time, and he;s a good kid too.

DGW and Ricks tried to reclassify like JT did. MD didn’t like the precedent it had set and blocked at least Ricks from doing so, so his family pulled him out.

For the record MD tried to block JT too initially but decided it’d be a bad look. Plus he had a 4.0 and had set it in motion his sophomore year, given MD ample notice and was taking all the required extra classes so they couldn’t really reason it out other than school rules didn’t allow early graduation. By comparison, my understanding is Ricks and others didn’t decide to do this until this Spring.

Back
Top Bottom