OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

what was astonishing about last nights game is to me, FSU has a ton of talent on offense. I'm looking at the backs and saying "we need some more of those Florida kids running the ball here."
Neither of their explosive backs are from Florida. Akers Mississippi and Laborn Virginia.

I love my squad but jim gotta go. Yall told me give him this year but ive seen enough. Numbers dont lie. Defense looks fast as **** tho.

In his defense (which doesn’t happen often from me) you guys played and lost to a decent team. Could still go 10-2 or better (I hope not better for obvious reasons :lol: )

In his defense (which doesn’t happen often from me) you guys played and lost to a decent team. Could still go 10-2 or better (I hope not better for obvious reasons :lol: )
Yea but will they put a 1 lose b10 team in the playoffs over a 1 or 2 loss sec team? Im was not trying to have the fate of our team in the hands of voters.

DmQYtULVsAEIeL2.jpg

I hope Miami gets it together tho. I still am a Mark Richt fan and want to see him succeed. Right now he just got a trash Qb...it’s only 1 game and it was out of conference still a lot of football to be played.

Chip Brown already ****ting on Herman for the second time in like 6 months.

Gone get ugly if this season slides.

Michigan fans need to come to grips with the fact that the football program isn't elite. It hasnt been for a long time. I hate to admit it but I've totally turned fair weather. I watch the games and feel no emotions anymore. It sucks but is also nice.

I love my squad but jim gotta go. Yall told me give him this year but ive seen enough. Numbers dont lie. Defense looks fast as **** tho.

And get who exactly?

Let's start there. Not expecting any kind of reasonable response given your recent posts, but I'm curious.

Michigan fans need to come to grips with the fact that the football program isn't elite. It hasnt been for a long time. I hate to admit it but I've totally turned fair weather. I watch the games and feel no emotions anymore. It sucks but is also nice.

As much as I hate Michigan and their fan base it’s only 1 game man lol a lot can change from now.

Got to that point after Hokes second year. Doesn’t mean I still don’t cheer for them and get emo during the games. I enjoy that stuff. You can have it both ways.

Give me Matt Campbell. Guy understands football in 2018

No, it's not a jab.

Proceed.
Lol :pimp:

Hell we need to get this whole his gotta be a Michigan man thing outta here and expand outside the program. Theres no reason we cant develop QBs(i left out recruiting because we had some pretty good recruits) and if you look deeper at it we couldn't develop anybody on offense. Who was the last great Michigan rb? Mike hart? Wr? Braylon edwards?

I say all this to say Jim is good at getting guys there but not developing them. Right now i cant tell you a specific name. Just some body who can get the most outta guys.

Michigan and Miami lost their last 4 games and are still top 25 teams. Miami lost every game by double digits, amazing.

There's only been 1 game played this season.

Michigan lost to the #8 team on the road by 7.

Do you even have a top 25? Go ahead and tell us the true #21 team in the nation.

Back
Top Bottom