OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Every time I read this thread, I'm thankful that no one who posts here is a hardcore Alabama fan. Those folks would really make me leave this thread all together.
I work with a couple. You learn to live in the moments like the Iron Bowl last year or the '17 NCG plus the kick 6 before that. Got all my **** talking out when those happened

The Justin Fuente slobberfest on the “we’re not happy with our coach” boards is nauseating.

Dude lost to G Tech and only managed 10 pts back to back vs. Miami and UVA :sick:

If Chip Brown is writing hit pieces then it’s only a matter of when not if.

UH coaching curse striking again :pimp:

The Justin Fuente slobberfest on the “we’re not happy with our coach” boards is nauseating.

Dude lost to G Tech and only managed 10 pts back to back vs. Miami and UVA :sick:
Monday night was more a product of Bud Foster, Vtech's offense aint **** they're QB is just a lil bit better Rosier.

Bud put on a master class

If Chip Brown is writing hit pieces then it’s only a matter of when not if.

UH coaching curse striking again :pimp:
Chip's a company man who does what he's told.

Tom's gonna hang himself, and Chip's been given the green light to kick the chair out from under him.

Can’t expect much from a Michigan fan..they got a national Title when they hired the khaki bastard remember
108130360635723p.jpeg

nako xl nako xl

Bolden facing a 2 year suspension from football. What the hell did he get in trouble for? Can't be title IX.

Based on the suspension I'd assume failing a NCAA drug test, and trying to use someone else's piss.

You get a year for failing, and a year for tampering. Fulton from LSU got his reduced because he actually passed his test when they made him take it again.

Nah. From what I've gathered, he got into with a female volleyball player and it carried over to another day where he cursed at, threatened, and (allegedly) called her homophobic slurs while inebriated. It was videotaped and she reported it to the school (and subsequently the Title IX office), but from the rumors of a 2 year suspension it sounds like the school is just proceeding on the grounds of him being a danger to other students.

Tl;dr: it sounds to me like he was drunk and trying to fight a woman.

He apparently is a hot head and has had 1 or 2 other incidents on campus, particularly a blow up over something related to housing. From posters with inside knowledge, it sounds like they keep describing the same thing, but some think he deserves to get expelled over it and others insist at other schools it'd be a 1 game suspension.

We won't know until we hear the details but USC is pretty good at keeping things in house. Typically because for the past 4 years, they've just booted dudes off the team. Josh Shaw got an 8-9 game suspension just for lying about saving his nephew from drowning. If Bubba is putting hands on women...

Nope he scrambled to the left and threw it away...I was at the game and his qb performance was a abomination of epic proportions. Pray to the high heavens we insert one of the young kids moving forward.

Malik is straight trash

Back
Top Bottom