**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That did happen lol Ben was mismatched against a guard

I like how Ben gets aggressive against mismatches (as any player should) but he doesn't do that against many other players. We have to force it down low when he is under the basket since he can't do anything else

This combo aint it lol and its all on Ben to make it work

I'm not ready to give up on this combo. But you're right, it's really up to Ben to make this work. It really feels like a team focused on Ben is very similar to building a team focused on Bron, basically, have a secondary ball handler/ shot maker and make everyone else a spot-up shooter whether it's Embiid, Love, or Bosh.

Either that or construct a team like Boston in the Rondo days, but Rondo was not the center of that piece.

I think a lot of it has to do with making those mismatches happen, and that's on coach to make it happen (which I don't think he's capable of doing).

They used to feed off each other a lot last year.

I'm not ready to give up on this combo. But you're right, it's really up to Ben to make this work. It really feels like a team focused on Ben is very similar to building a team focused on Bron, basically, have a secondary ball handler/ shot maker and make everyone else a spot-up shooter whether it's Embiid, Love, or Bosh.

Either that or construct a team like Boston in the Rondo days, but Rondo was not the center of that piece.

I think a lot of it has to do with making those mismatches happen, and that's on coach to make it happen (which I don't think he's capable of doing).

They used to feed off each other a lot last year.
Because teams didnt know how to guard Simmons last season so mismatches always happened. Come playoff time when the game slowed down, exposé season lol

Ironically enough, Fultz (Washington version) was supposed to be the ball handler/shot creator and Cov, Dario were floor spacers lol

It's all on Ben for this team to be champions. I don't see it in him half the time

:rofl: @ how small everyone was. Navarro Bowman, Dante Cunningham, Nolan Smith, SuperCool Beas
Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 12.40.31 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom